Mild Pro-Touring Real 1971 BOSS 351 Mustang

Real Grabber Yellow 351 Boss Mustang, original 47k mile car, no rust, respray done about 15 years ago. All original drivetrain and most related Boss parts on car (original and date correct).

I added complete Global West front and rear Del-Alum suspension (rear leafs, front arms, sways, etc.). Also DeWitts OEM look radiator & twin Spal fans, Baer ft/rr brakes, Hooker Super Comp headers (don't hang low) coated by Jet Hot, 18" billet Magnum 500s and a custom "Pony" logo Lecarra steering wheel.

Marti Report available. $38k. I will post pictures by the weekend or once the weather clears up. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Selling my favorite muscle car to help fund daughters college expenses. Real Grabber Yellow 351 Boss Mustang, original 48k mile car, no rust, respray done about 12-14 years ago. All matching numbers drivetrain and associated Boss parts except for the repro carburetor.

I added complete Global West front and rear Del-Alum suspension (rear leafs, front arms, sways, etc.). Also a BeCool radiator & twin fans, Baer ft/rr brakes, Hooker Super Comp headers (don't hang low) coated by Jet Hot, 18" billet Magnum 500s and a Lecarra steering wheel.

All original Boss numbers parts have been stored. Marti Report available. $48k. I will post pictures by the weekend or once the weather clears up. Thanks!

Hate to hear you are selling but I do understand.

Good luck on your sale. It will make someone a really nice car.

Ray

1971 Boss 351  

1972 Q code 4 speed convertible 

1971 Mustang Sportsroof  351-2V FMX 

1971 Hardtop (parts car)

1973 Mach 1 (parts car)

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, thank you for the replies. I was unaware the thread had responses.

I just returned from spring break with the family. I will get some pictures posted ASAP.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the replies. I'm not sure if 15 inch tires would be ideal for the goal I have or for better handling but I also see your point.

The buyer can always sell these and buy originals :) but the front and rear brakes would need to be changed back to 11" discs and drums.

The car has the original 47k mile drivetrain. I opted to sell most of the OEM parts in favor of more reliable parts since this will be a car that can be driven any day of the week.

Hey: I totally understand the need to sell with kids' college expenses on the budget. Did it myself three times. Worth it, looking back. All three of my own sons have no college debt today; free from that albatross hanging from around their neck. Best wishes in selling it.

Where in Texas are you?

Tim: Restoring 71-73 Ponies, Restoring People

139A1893.jpg

Thanks. I have 4 girls, two in college. Both about halfway finished and no college debt either but plenty of other debt. :)

• 2 years later...

BUMP, I never seriously tried to sell it but it is time to do so. It has been in my garage since then and a few changes have been made. All the drive-train is out for painting (never opened) and well as the interior (had to check out the floors and they look good). Going to start putting it back together this summer (will ask for more) or sell as is.

One daughter is due to graduate in a few months and the other soon follows. Looking to get $38k, thanks!

• 4 months later...

BUMP, still available. Haven't had the time to finish and I don't see myself ever finishing it due to a change in priorities that are less selfish (for me). I would think this would be a good opportunity for someone to buy it and resell it and come out ahead while I could use the money to pay off bills :)

Price lowered to $34k OBO.

Thanks!

Wish I had the cash and understanding wife.

73 Grande H Code. Headman long tube headers, T-5 Transmission, 3.70 Traclok, Lowered 1" all around, Aussie 2v heads w/ 2.19 intake, 1.71 exhaust, screw in studs, full roller cam 608/612 lift 280/281 duration LSA 112, Quick Fuel 750 CFM double pumper, AirGap intake.

- Jason

082-hot-rod-power-tour-2017-1970-1970s.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

BUMP, I never marketed the car other than this forum. I am now ready to sell the car and will be posting it on eBay today and on other related enthusiast forums.

Thanks!