New Photoshoot with my new camera (Updated 3/04/15 now with more pictures)

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yo thats sick!!!!!!! hopefully these will pop up when someone google's a 71-73 mustang ;]

Love the interior shot with the aviators in the centre console. These cars always make me think of jet fighters and that shots appeals to the fantasy. Well done Sir

Excellent photos and some nice detail shots. The dash shot is good. What sort of camera are you using?
Im using a Nikon D5300 with a 18-140mm zoom and 35mm prime lenses.

Thanks everyone for the positive comments. i just started a couple months ago doing photography with a dSLR camera. Still getting used to it. So i got some more photos for you guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
I said it before and I´ll say it again: Great pics.

Just one little thing though. In the last series of pics you posted you have a few shots where you shot under the car. Those are great, lighting is good depth of field is good, everything is good that involves knowledge of photography.

This bis purely constructive criticism!!

But if you do those kinds of shots try and change your position ever so slightly so that you can see all 4 wheels. Your car only has three wheels on the pics.

Nobody ever notices it because even professional car photographers sometimes do it, so we are used to it but look at the pics. The car looks like it´s rocking on its front tire and once you notice that it looks weird.

If you see the rear wheel underneath the car, your pics will immediately be much more dramatic and the car will look more menacing and aggressive. Also the stance will look better. It makes for more depth of perspective.

As I said, don´t get me wrong, I envy you for our photographic skills, there´s nothing wrong with those. But give it a try next time and see the difference for yourself. Once you notice it you´ll see it everywhere and you will be able to tell the difference.

You can tell the difference if you look at these two pics, even though the position is a quite a lot different but you get the idea. Great stance, aggressive look:

20150119-DSC_0115_zpsxgvdb1si.jpg

Weird stance and the rear end seems to hover:

20150119-DSC_0113_zpspwn7xa4t.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I said it before and I´ll say it again: Great pics.

Just one little thing though. In the last series of pics you posted you have a few shots where you shot under the car. Those are great, lighting is good depth of field is good, everything is good that involves knowledge of photography.

This bis purely constructive criticism!!

But if you do those kinds of shots try and change your position ever so slightly so that you can see all 4 wheels. Your car only has three wheels on the pics.

Nobody ever notices it because even professional car photographers sometimes do it, so we are used to it but look at the pics. The car looks like it´s rocking on its front tire and once you notice that it looks weird.

If you see the rear wheel underneath the car, your pics will immediately be much more dramatic and the car will look more menacing and aggressive. Also the stance will look better. It makes for more depth of perspective.

As I said, don´t get me wrong, I envy you for our photographic skills, there´s nothing wrong with those. But give it a try next time and see the difference for yourself. Once you notice it you´ll see it everywhere and you will be able to tell the difference.

You can tell the difference if you look at these two pics, even though the position is a quite a lot different but you get the idea. Great stance, aggressive look:

Weird stance and the rear end seems to hover:
I see what you mean, i never even seen that. Im not a pro by any means, im definitely new to photography with a dslr. Thanks for the tip. I will definitely try it next photoshoot.

Thanks for all the positive comments. Really makes me feel good about the direction im headed in my adventure with a dslr

Back