My first time

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Fastback
2017 Fastback
So today I did something for the first time. Never thought it would happen, but thanks to rpmcarter it was painless. It didn't hurt one darn bit.

Of course I am speaking of meeting a forum member for the first time. rpmcarter drove up to College Station, we met at Starbucks and spent the next two hours talking about our cars, family, and careers. It is cool how easy it was to talk with someone I've never met but has the same love for cars that I do.

Thank you Dana to driving up to see me and hopefully we can do it again soon!

And for the proof!

IMG_3015.JPG

Haaa now we know what ole Jeremy looks like! We had a great visit and discussed the art of making our cars into what we like. Like he said we covered cars, car searching, kids, wives (and their apparent mutual curiosity in how grown men can drive down the road and see a small portion of a part and identify what it is) I really like mixing with the high class intellectual types that know their cars and did the work themselves. Turns out Jeremy is quite the craftsman and not a checkbook restorer!!!! Something to be said for that.

Hey mods ...give this dude his award for his 1+ and I'll take my warning or ....whatever...LOL!

Thanks Jeremy it was time well spent and looking forward to the next one.

BTW - How come your both not smiling?:p

Greg.:)
Well, you know, first time... being nervous and such... :)

I like it how Jeremy thought "let's start with Carter and put that behind us first."

From now on meet and greets will only get better. :)

Quick somebody say something bad about my friend Carter or he will get all itchy :p
0.jpg

Get'n all itchy

BTW - How come your both not smiling?:p

Greg.:)
Well, you know, first time... being nervous and such... :)

I like it how Jeremy thought "let's start with Carter and put that behind us first."

From now on meet and greets will only get better. :)
lollerz

Last edited by a moderator:
Haaa now we know what ole Jeremy looks like! We had a great visit and discussed the art of making our cars into what we like. Like he said we covered cars, car searching, kids, wives (and their apparent mutual curiosity in how grown men can drive down the road and see a small portion of a part and identify what it is) I really like mixing with the high class intellectual types that know their cars and did the work themselves. Turns out Jeremy is quite the craftsman and not a checkbook restorer!!!! Something to be said for that.

Hey mods ...give this dude his award for his 1+ and I'll take my warning or ....whatever...LOL!

Thanks Jeremy it was time well spent and looking forward to the next one.
I had a blast. We need to find a time we can visit with cars and hang out longer.

I've been very lucky to have people that can help me, but I love doing the work myself. It is a great change of pace from what I do on a daily basis.

Back