Searching for parts

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just searched 71 Mustang .....sorry no results did another search and Corvette comes up just fine. appears most stuff is not really classic parts...just performance "general" to me at least like any other site.

Parts are getting more difficult all the time. My daughter crashed my 2002 F-150 and while looking for parts for it I ask about mustang parts. Pretty much all of them had a crush rule if it was older than the 1990's. They said they took up too much room for little demand in the older vehicles. You have to find a specialty junk yard, we have one, that has classics. He advertises on craigslist.

David

I went back and read your post again.... I noticed I "ASSUMED" you went to a classic car show....and I then "ASSUMED" the guy was referring to parts for classic cars. I've run several curious searches and it came back with nothing related a "great website" but you warned us in the post he "claimed". LOL but thanks for trying.

Back