1971 Mach Marti

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1 restored in the original light pewter metallic with TMI interior and custom stereo from Pacific Car Audio
Here is our Deluxe Marti Report for our 1971 Mustang Mach 1 M code

Very nice car. The M code cars are very desirable but Ford built a bunch of them. So rarity is out the window.

They are one of my favorite motors offered in the 71 Mustangs.

Ray

deluxe reports are awesome to see...Id get one but looks pricy especially since most of the information is already at your fingertips, ie on the car..does anyone know how to get a deal on the marti report?..i have 3 mustangs, and have 75% of the documentation..but would not be able to afford 3 "deluxe" reports just to see some things i dont know about the car..like why would a 72 hardtop come with a Q code Cleavland with a c6, and have drum front brakes, strange?no?...wouldnt that not be allowed?for safety reasons? or could a car come with lower chrome but not a hockey stripe?..or was this one of those special "sport" models?.anyone with info on those?"sport models"ps NOT the "sprint"model..thanks.

Nice car, looks great:exclamation:

Juergen

deluxe reports are awesome to see...Id get one but looks pricy especially since most of the information is already at your fingertips, ie on the car..does anyone know how to get a deal on the marti report?..i have 3 mustangs, and have 75% of the documentation..but would not be able to afford 3 "deluxe" reports just to see some things i dont know about the car..like why would a 72 hardtop come with a Q code Cleavland with a c6, and have drum front brakes, strange?no?...wouldnt that not be allowed?for safety reasons? or could a car come with lower chrome but not a hockey stripe?..or was this one of those special "sport" models?.anyone with info on those?"sport models"ps NOT the "sprint"model..thanks.
I got the same questions, and also a 72 hard top, 351Q,c6,staggered shocks, and drum brakes, dont know if it had the hockey stripe, or the chrome on rockers?..was this a 72 "spring special"..if they ever had one?..or 

just got the build sheet..it has "decor group" instrumentation group, [is this the 3 pods and a tach?],  e70x14 wide oval, wheel covers. i to rather oredered the build sheet and window sticker, better then the marti report, i like the original looking stuff.. i can make my own marti report, for al 3 of my babies... also does anyone know what the extra things on the marti report are on the top of it where its like 012345678901234..etc i can see the serial number but then not all the letters and numbers correspond to build sheet.also anyone makes the "assembly line build sheet"?  [responce: Unfortunately I don’t have an info on remaking a build sheet. Scot Hulvey Marti Auto Works Inc ]

thanks guys n gals, great website, stalJans from hockey Canada

Back