Mustang NOS OEM Door Skins fit 71 72 73 Pair All Body Styles

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn I got nice original doors. I'll put n o s in front and I can retire early !

Wow! Eight grand for one quarter panel. Have a buddy with a 69 Z28 who had acquired 2 OEM qtr panels a few years back. Knew body work but wasn't comfortable installing those on his car. Took it to a Pro who butchered them so badly a 55 gallon drum of bondo would not of fixed the problems. Tried repro panels but said they were JUNK. After a year of searching he found 2 OEM panels around $3,500. His Z28 is an original powertrain DZ302 (anyone that knows Camaro's knows how valuable the DZ302 engine alone is) so he figured it was worth it. So David I'm going to call him and let him know what a bargain he got compared what the GTO friend had to pay. Still waiting for my money tree to mature so I can go out and play with the big boys! LOL

Dynacorn sells new door skins for less then 700.00 each. Is NOS really that much better?
Isn't that the price for both the skin and the new repro door FRAME?

-Kurt
yes it is, they range from $600-$750 depending on the vender.

and that's a complete Bolton door.

Back