• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

71 Mach 1 H Code for sale

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
71 Mach 1
Hello all. It's been quite some time since I was active on the site here, but I'm glad to see some familiar friends still carrying the torch.

I thought I'd post up my project car, 71 Mach 1 H code by the VIN to gauge interest if someone is looking to start/takeover a project. I've had the car since 2002, and it has been garaged since. The car was running, 351C 4v Closed chamber heads backed with C-6, not numbers matching.

The bad: rusted out cowl on passenger side, rust in the A pillar and around windshield molding area, and taillight panel. The package tray was hacked out. I've had the floor pans and trunk pan replaced back in 2002.

The car is currently as it appears in my garage section, sitting in the corner of the shop. I also have xtra parts from a junk body I've cut up to piece into mine; package tray/sports roof structure, front firewall/windshield structure.

NOTE: I've not registered the car and Do Not have a Title. We don't require titles in Alabama for vehicles older than '75 I think. Just wanted to put that out there since it may be an issue for some of you.

Thanks for reading, if you're interested PM me and we can discuss details. I'm considering a move, and likely won't have a shop to work on this for awhile. I'm not interested in parting out, but really would like to turn it all over to someone interested in doing the restore. I may let the 351C go if someone is looking for one (2 bolt main, 4v closed chamber heads, torn down to short block on engine stand).

I'm in North Alabama, close to the Tennessee state line, not far from I-65.

Latest posts

Back