package tray

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pitbullrescue

Reaction score
My Car
72 Q code sportsroof 89 5liter ,balanced,blueprinted.Global West suspension,Tremec 5speed
you know,when i bought my 72,i new about the rust problems of my car,and our years in general.i disassembled my car almost 20 years ago when there was no parts for it. no more parts are coming out i have found most of what i need to start except a package tray,cowl repair parts and drivers seat platform.any ideas from the big car nation would be welcomed with enthusiasm.

thanks for the reply,you might as well say i need the whole tray.from one side to the other.i will go out tomorrow and snap a couple of pics.you wouldn't have a left hand inner shock tower to make patches out of?

thanks for the reply,you might as well say i need the whole tray.from one side to the other.i will go out tomorrow and snap a couple of pics.you wouldn't have a left hand inner shock tower to make patches out of?
I have a 71 mach 1 shell that I am going to part out

Has good LH tower and frame rail

Good platforms

What other sheet metal are you looking for?

As for the package tray, the repros are pricey cardboard.

I make mine out of 1/8 melemine / press board. About 20.00 a sheet at home depot.

Don

core support,right hand front apron, upper cowl end caps,inner cowl patches, right hand inner shock tower,drivers seat platform,left rear floor board,left rear wheel arch. trunk was repaired by previews owner so i think everything back there is ok.for the package tray, i mean the sheet metal back there.some bad patches back there now

You can buy those repo and I saw one for sale on eBay original the other day from a seller in VA. I bought a door off the car and he's a honest seller. Just type in 71 mustang package tray. It was in Jettersville VA. He shipped my door UPS.

I still have not got the pics and this car is close to going to the shredder.

shock towers are rusted away. everything front of the cowl is rust as is anything under the car.

working on honeydew list,try to steal-away to garage tomorrow

core support,right hand front apron, upper cowl end caps,inner cowl patches, right hand inner shock tower,drivers seat platform,left rear floor board,left rear wheel arch. trunk was repaired by previews owner so i think everything back there is ok.for the package tray, i mean the sheet metal back there.some bad patches back there now
Sorry for delayed answer. Erin [ my wife ] was taken to the hospital Thurs and just got out last night.

I probably have everything on your list, give me a few days to get caught up

Don

Sorry for delayed answer. Erin [ my wife ] was taken to the hospital Thurs and just got out last night.

I probably have everything on your list, give me a few days to get caught up

Don

Don Is everything ok with her?

Good platforms

I make mine out of 1/8 melemine / press board. About 20.00 a sheet at home depot.

Don
just pulling more parts off, looks like the cowl cap is in bad shape,hows yours looking?ill take the inner shock tower you have.drivers seat platform also.

Good platforms

Don
just pulling more parts off, looks like the cowl cap is in bad shape,hows yours looking?ill take the inner shock tower you have.drivers seat platform also.
I took pics of the cowl assembly

Email me at

[email protected]

so I can send them

Back