Shots from today

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful car...I love the look of the 73 paint and stripe-scheme. It has always amazed me that with a minor change in painted trim and stripe design, the entire car could look so different from a 71/72.

Thx guys for all the comments. I am really happy the way the car turned out and all of the work really paid off.

Rocket366

I went with American Racing with black spokes to keep the back/white color combo going. The front rims are 15 x 7 with 225 R60 15's and the back are 15 x 8 with 245 R60 15's. I think that I will go to 235's on the front and 255's on the rear when I wear these out. Went with 15" rims to clear the calipers on the frt and back. Attaching a better picture of the rear.

Took some pics of John's beautifull stang, and messed up my shots a bit.. had my ISO all set for moon shooting few nights before..lol.., soooo didn't turn out as well as i hoped cause i forgot to turn the ISO back down to 64.. but over all some pics turned out all right " due too the car being so awesome" ;)

We will take her out in my next of the woods John and get some shots of her next time.

black and white shot.

Interior

Last edited by a moderator:
For some reason, I like the B&W photo the best.

For some reason, I like the B&W photo the best.
Yeah I agree with you. Mike also took this one that I am thinking of blowing up. Makes you think that the pic is really from 73.

Looks good when I enlarge the view a little

P3080055.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Back