• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

71-73 parts

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bill diehl

Reaction score
My Car
71 mustang
71-73 parts left, they need to go, make offer if the listed price is not cheap enough

also, still looking for a D1ZX-9425-DA intake manifold

also looking for seat frames...should have never sold mine...LOL

also want to buy toploader case and tailshaft housing bare or damaged trans

New, drivers rear fender apron (did not use it) $30

Leaf springs $40

Wiper hardware (mechanism) $20

Door Hinges complete set of 4 need pins/bushings on a couple $65

sway bar front $20

Power Steering box $65

Power steering linkage (tie rod ends, center link, idler) $10

Heater motor squirrel cage and box $25

Rad core support and front fender aprons $30

Headlight assemblies L and R $25 ea

Tail lights $50

rear valance with dual square cutouts not sure of year $10 SOLD

Tail pipes w/dual chrome sq. tips $30

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you miss hat intake that was just on eBay? I put the link in your other post.

Did you miss hat intake that was just on eBay? I put the link in your other post.
Yes, I did miss that...I thought you where talking about the one with the heads....I need to pay attention I been looking for a year now

Yes, I did miss that...I thought you where talking about the one with the heads....I need to pay attention I been looking for a year now
Get a hold of Ponderosa Mustang Parts. They have a bunch of old Mustangs. It is here in Virginia.

Back