Marti Report

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garrett7

Reaction score
My Car
1971 mustang convertible
Hello,

I just have a quick question about marti reports. I just received mine today by email. However, I only received the deluxe report and I did not receive the "Personalized Statistics" that I also ordered.

My question is: Do they normally email the Personalized statistics or will I have to wait for that to come in the mail?

Thanks,

Hello,

I just have a quick question about marti reports. I just received mine today by email. However, I only received the deluxe report and I did not receive the "Personalized Statistics" that I also ordered.

My question is: Do they normally email the Personalized statistics or will I have to wait for that to come in the mail?

Thanks,
Nope, that sheet cost extra, i thought the same thing first time i ordered mine, well come to find out that is only included in the elite. My local mustang guy who ordered it for me originaly years ago, called marti and we found out that break down report cost extra.. at the time was 40 bucks , now i think 60...elite report is 220 bucks now thou...it can still save you some money if you buy deluxe and personalized stats over the elite..but you get some extras with the elite and a nice frame if you care about that.

Yes i know it is extra, I ordered it and paid extra. I didn't receive it though :(

It comes in the mail. They make you wait and anticipate!!! :D

+1, when I ordered my elite report they emailed the basic report and once my elites showed up it had everything in a nice little frame.

Back