A Pillar install on a 73

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UnrealRobert

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1, Yellow/White
Oops,

Does anyone know if I can weezle my A pillar trim pieces in my '73 mach after the dash is installed??? I know the 71-72 pull straight back but my 73 has the clips that need to go forward to get the dash out. I had the front glass out when the dash and pad where being redone and I forgot to give the parts (A pillar trims) to the shop before they re-installed the new front glass. Can I take the new dash pad (foam part) loose and slip them in or am I looking at another window take out/ install just to put the trim in???

Sheesh, Lol!

Thanks for the feedback!

You need to take the dash out

BUT other than two extra screws through the metal panel.

It all comes out the same.

After all the screws are out, lift the front up slightly and pull back.

Don

Don

Thanks for the reply Don

Yea, with the 73 I thought I was done for!:D without taking the window back out. I'll take a look under the dash for access to those two screws from the inside.

Thanks!

Don

Thanks for the reply Don

Yea, with the 73 I thought I was done for!:D without taking the window back out. I'll take a look under the dash for access to those two screws from the inside.

Thanks!
Don,

I was sweating it there for a minute thinking it does not want to budge, then gave her a one good solid yank and Bam! she came out as you said,

Thanks a bunch!

Back