• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Rear quarter window stainless steel trim

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
72 Mustang Coupe
Looking for the metal bit on the forward edge of the rear quarter window that holds the rubber seal...don't know what it is called... for a 72 coupe passenger side... if anyone has a spare...in pretty good shape... shoot me a price

Thanks

T2

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for the metal bit on the forward edge of the rear quarter window that holds the rubber seal...don't know what it is called... for a 72 coupe passenger side... if anyone has a spare...in pretty good shape... shoot me a price

Thanks

T2
I should have one of those. Let me run down to the garage tomorrow and double check.

Thanks

T2
I should have one of those. Let me run down to the garage tomorrow and double check.
I have those trim pieces, Do you need the trim with or without the weatherstrip?

Back