• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1971-1973 MUSTANG FASTBACK SHEET METAL PARTS

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aypsears

Reaction score
My Car
71 MUSTANG WITH 19 OPTIONS FROM THE FACTORY
Hi I have decided to cut up the fastback anyone needs any sheet metal parts let me know. a-pillars, roof, firewall, cowl, all in great shape. shock towers had some repairs done, rad support is ford original good shape. engine carriage good shape rear torque boxes in good shape. Thanks Ayp pm me

73 parts car pppp 036.JPG

I guess it's time to get the bugle out and blow taps for that one.
How about this one?
at least mine does not fold in half ha ha ha that's bad

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi I have decided to cut up the fastback anyone needs any sheet metal parts let me know. a-pillars, roof, firewall, cowl, all in great shape. shock towers had some repairs done, rad support is ford original good shape. engine carriage good shape rear torque boxes in good shape. Thanks Ayp pm me
Hi, how much for the set of a pillars, shipped to 52748. Thanks Jon

Hi, how much for the set of a pillars, shipped to 52748. Thanks Jon
Hi I have a second set of a-pillars please pm me with your email address I can take pics. and send to you. cost for the a-pillars is 150.00 for the set Thanks Ayp

Hi I'm in need of a cowl with a/c for my 71 Mach. How much are you asking for the cowl and is it an a/c cowl? Shipping to 44870 Sandusky, OH Thanks

Hi I'm in need of a cowl with a/c for my 71 Mach. How much are you asking for the cowl and is it an a/c cowl? Shipping to 44870 Sandusky, OH Thanks
Hi cowl is not a/c maybe sold at this time Thanks AYP.

I am curious if you have these two items:

-Rear/Driver torque box: need some of the sheet metal on top (see picture). I am redoing the curved piece that is near the floor pan.

-Rear seat panel (passenger side): not the floor pan but the pan right under the rear seat. I just need a 12"x12" piece from the middle of that area.

If these are in good condition what would be the cost shipped of each?

Thanks.

20150412_231821_resized.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

-Rear/Driver torque box: need some of the sheet metal on top (see picture). I am redoing the curved piece that is near the floor pan.

-Rear seat panel (passenger side): not the floor pan but the pan right under the rear seat. I just need a 12"x12" piece from the middle of that area.

Thanks.
Hi I looked at the pass side pan its to pitted to be of any use. The drive side torque is not usable. I used a 1970 pan under my seats and I made my own patch panel for the rear torque boxes. Thanks Ayp

Thanks.
Hi I looked at the pass side pan its to pitted to be of any use. The drive side torque is not usable. I used a 1970 pan under my seats and I made my own patch panel for the rear torque boxes. Thanks Ayp
Thanks. I am also in the process of doing my own patches, but when I saw your post I thought I would give it a try.

Any chance the passenger side lower cowl area is in good shape? Thanks,

Paul

IS the front cross member any good? This is the one that the strut rods go through. Think they call it the front K member?

Pictures?

IS the front cross member any good? This is the one that the strut rods go through. Think they call it the front K member?

Pictures?
I have one for sale check out ad Thanks

Back