1971-1973 MUSTANG FASTBACK SHEET METAL PARTS

Hi I have decided to cut up the fastback anyone needs any sheet metal parts let me know. a-pillars, roof, firewall, cowl, all in great shape. shock towers had some repairs done, rad support is ford original good shape. engine carriage good shape rear torque boxes in good shape. Thanks Ayp pm me

249085003_73partscarpppp036.thumb.JPG.ce25a7acea153e67d1ee3db8d2f4ca6a.JPG

I guess it's time to get the bugle out and blow taps for that one.

How about this one?

Convertible.jpg.e82ba7c5d3927d8ff6ddade015b5b8d8.jpg

Thanks from MotorCity Mustang!

http://stores.ebay.com/MotorCity-Mustang

• 2 weeks later...

I guess it's time to get the bugle out and blow taps for that one.

How about this one?

at least mine does not fold in half ha ha ha that's bad

Are those the hood hinges slings for a ram air hood?

Going fast is fun but life is short so slow down and enjoy the ride :D Frank

Hi I have decided to cut up the fastback anyone needs any sheet metal parts let me know. a-pillars, roof, firewall, cowl, all in great shape. shock towers had some repairs done, rad support is ford original good shape. engine carriage good shape rear torque boxes in good shape. Thanks Ayp pm me

Hi, how much for the set of a pillars, shipped to 52748. Thanks Jon

Hi, how much for the set of a pillars, shipped to 52748. Thanks Jon

Hi I have a second set of a-pillars please pm me with your email address I can take pics. and send to you. cost for the a-pillars is 150.00 for the set Thanks Ayp

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I'm in need of a cowl with a/c for my 71 Mach. How much are you asking for the cowl and is it an a/c cowl? Shipping to 44870 Sandusky, OH Thanks

Hi I'm in need of a cowl with a/c for my 71 Mach. How much are you asking for the cowl and is it an a/c cowl? Shipping to 44870 Sandusky, OH Thanks

Hi cowl is not a/c maybe sold at this time Thanks AYP.

I am curious if you have these two items:

-Rear/Driver torque box: need some of the sheet metal on top (see picture). I am redoing the curved piece that is near the floor pan.

-Rear seat panel (passenger side): not the floor pan but the pan right under the rear seat. I just need a 12"x12" piece from the middle of that area.

If these are in good condition what would be the cost shipped of each?

Thanks.

20150412_231821_resized.thumb.jpg.7c874996d2090ae1420283bd47bad6f8.jpg

20160929_171923_edit2_small.jpg

1971 M-Code Mach 1 w/Ram Air, 408 stroker, 285/291 0.558" roller cam, Blue Thunder intake, TKO600, Hooker headers with electric cut-offs, FiTech EFI w/ RobBMC PowerSurge pump

Strange center section with Truetrac, 3.5 gear and 31 spline axles, 4-wheel disc brakes

-Rear/Driver torque box: need some of the sheet metal on top (see picture). I am redoing the curved piece that is near the floor pan.

-Rear seat panel (passenger side): not the floor pan but the pan right under the rear seat. I just need a 12"x12" piece from the middle of that area.

Thanks.

Hi I looked at the pass side pan its to pitted to be of any use. The drive side torque is not usable. I used a 1970 pan under my seats and I made my own patch panel for the rear torque boxes. Thanks Ayp

Thanks.

Hi I looked at the pass side pan its to pitted to be of any use. The drive side torque is not usable. I used a 1970 pan under my seats and I made my own patch panel for the rear torque boxes. Thanks Ayp

Thanks. I am also in the process of doing my own patches, but when I saw your post I thought I would give it a try.

20160929_171923_edit2_small.jpg

1971 M-Code Mach 1 w/Ram Air, 408 stroker, 285/291 0.558" roller cam, Blue Thunder intake, TKO600, Hooker headers with electric cut-offs, FiTech EFI w/ RobBMC PowerSurge pump

Strange center section with Truetrac, 3.5 gear and 31 spline axles, 4-wheel disc brakes

• 4 months later...