1971 Mustang Coupe Restoration

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingKong

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Coupe
1985 Lincoln Town Car
2003 Nissan 350z
1994 Toyota Supra
Hey Guys, I got this 71 coupe about a year ago. I am just starting on the restoration now.........

For 8 months I have tried to find a forum specific to this era of Mustang, but to avail....until now!! I am so glad I found this site, its got so much information I don't even know where to start.

IMG_0143.JPG

IMG_0144.JPG

IMG_0145.JPG

IMG_0146.JPG

Started the tear down...

IMG_3628.jpg

IMG_3629.jpg

IMG_3630.jpg

IMG_3631.jpg

Thought the floor pans were still good, boy was I wrong.

IMG_3675.JPG

Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you aboard! Looks like a great start with the coupe! Keep us posted!

::welcome::

Really nice shaped coupé you´ve got man!!... I´m sure there´s a bunch of work to do, but it seems like a really restorable car if you want to go that way... I´m Damián by the way... a stock originality fan from Uruguay in South America :p

Welcome aboard!

I'm glad you found the site! It looks like your coupe is in pretty original condition. Did you find any pieces of build sheets under the carpet or seats?

::welcome:: Where to start with this forum? Just jump right in! Good looking coupe you've got there!

::welcome::

Thank's for all the pic's!!!

WOW, I never would of thought to be greeted by so many members. You guys are awesome!!! Forgive me for being a n0ob but, what do you mean by "drop a pin on the members map" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back