So I buy some parts

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
71 Mustang Mach I
351c 2v
highly optioned

67 Mustang Convertible
1 of 35 Diamond Blue
Survivor
and one of the parts is a really nice map light. Since I have no car buddies around here... I take the "excellent condition" map light and show to my wife..."hey check this out an excellent map light"

She looks at me and says "yes and since you have an iphone and nobody uses maps any more that is going to come in REAL HANDY" :s :D :D :D

Well....Since you forgot you have an I-phone and like your wife said, nobody uses paper maps anymore, you might as well check your list of "new" buddies and see who you need to send that useless map light to! LOL

What were you thinking telling your wife you bought a map light. Some people may have called it a map light in the early 70's but the rest of us simply called it a rolling light and that was real handy back in the good old days. LOL

What were you thinking telling your wife you bought a map light. Some people may have called it a map light in the early 70's but the rest of us simply called it a rolling light and that was real handy back in the good old days. LOL
:goodone:

This.jpg

This is why I love this forum community. I am alone in my motel room laughing so hard about that really nice map light that your wife is so unimpressed with. Your wife can now cross that map light off of things to buy you for Christmas now.

At least she responded, sometimes all I get is "that look" when I show my wife things I think are cool.[/align]

It's not a map light. It is a light for the female passenger to freshen up her makeup and lipstick.

Gotta think out of the box, Mr. Carter!

lollerz

This is why I love this forum community. I am alone in my motel room laughing so hard about that really nice map light that your wife is so unimpressed with. Your wife can now cross that map light off of things to buy you for Christmas now.

At least she responded, sometimes all I get is "that look" when I show my wife things I think are cool.[/align]
Got a huge compliment. So today I go to weld some more fencing not noticing that my buddy called last night and waved me off for today. he had obligations for cooking for the church tomorrow so no work. I stop by my new favorite body shop supply guys and buy sound deaden-er material. I'm bragging and the wife says....."well that's good for you...but what are the neighbors going to use" :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back