Found it

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
72 Mustang Coupe
Got bored today, since the Gulf coast is under constant storms today, and googled the Vin Number of my first 72 Mustang...I owned her from 1986- 96.

She was auctioned off in Jan last year... in Graham, WA...

Originally a Sprint, she was pretty beat up when I got her, and on an E-4s wage (Military term for... no extra money after bills are paid ) improvements had to be saved up for, and rarely got the top end stuff, but the best you could afford. I changed the paint job... and put a new motor in her when it blew up on me in mil school ABQ...but she was fun to drive (the Mailbox on the Hood is not mine and I don't even think it is attached). If you look close, you can see it had a 73 fender on it!

Here's a couple of pics...the first is from the auction site the second when I owned her

z 72 sprint.jpg

smaller.jpg

So... are you going to try and get it back? :cool:

Bummer about the pro-street hood ornament.

It would be neat to track down any previous owners of my car, but since I bought it from a used car lot, they habitually scrub any previous owner paperwork preventing such things from happening.

That's cool! I have periodically tried to locate my first two Mustangs with no luck.

1969 Mach 1 - 9F02M186161 - last known location League City Texas

1973 Mach 1 - 3F05H253351 - last known location Anaheim California

I probably couldn't afford to by back the '69 if found!

That's cool you found it. My first Mustang was a 70 Sportsroof I had about 1972. I've been trying to find it as I have the original window sticker, but no luck.

That's a cool find!!

Its like finding a needle in a haystack!!

I know of so many people trying to find their old or first car, and I think only two had any luck, locating it, no one was able to buy them (outrageous prices)

As for all of my old cars I driven them to the point of no return, and dropped them off at Metals recycling, and watched the car go up the conveyor and get spit out as chunks, so I know I'll never find them :(

the only car I've sold was my 97' Expedition last year, and I don't want that one back!!!!

Back