Photos

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

naa10104

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Convertible, matching #'s H Code, Auto
Hello,

Finally getting some photo's of my 73 convertible on the site. Stock except for the wheels, dual exhausts, front spoiler, and rear valance. 63 K original miles ... still working on several maintenance updates and repairs. Thanks for all the advice over the past year !IMG_0798.JPGIMG_0771.JPGIMG_0801.JPG

Look super nice! Wow!
Thanks very much ! They always look better in the photos ... still have alot of work to do, but it is a good solid car. Lot's of fun.

Look super nice! Wow!
Thanks very much ! They always look better in the photos ... still have alot of work to do, but it is a good solid car. Lot's of fun.
Just looked at your link ... awesome car you have ... very sharp !

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice. Is your car an early production 73?

Do you have the Marti and invoice?

Ray
Hello,

Car was serialized in 4/73, Bucked in May 73, and built May 30 of 73. As far as I can tell it is not the original motor but a period correct and correct sized motor. The casting numbers on the block indicate that the block was cast in February of 72. I am told that there is no way that the motor is original as it was cast over a year before my car was built. I also located the letters/numbers stamped on the block and they do not match any of the VIN. They are actually very odd numbers ... CAR 540473. do not have the window sticker, but do have original sales order and part of the build sheet.

Looks great. I'm not far away from you in Warrenton, VA. Maybe we will cross paths some day. I go to some of the Northern Virginia Mustang Club meetings in Chantilly VA if you want to check out that club.

Back