71 Mach 1 429 SCJ 4 speed on ebay

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep,

It appears to be original unrestored condition except for a repaint and addition of spoilers and magnum 500 wheels. I would have liked to seen more pictures of the undercarriage.

Description did not say if it has original engine, transmission, and rear end but the reader is lead to believe they are. Interested to see what it goes for as well.

Nice color!

Hey guys, the scj is mine, it a true survivor, I'm Seconed owner, and have owned it since 96, I'll get it on the lift tomorrow and have some pics of the bottom. I did put exhaust on it soon after I bought it along with the spoilers and magnums. Call if you have any interest, number is in the add

Hey guys, the scj is mine, it a true survivor, I'm Seconed owner, and have owned it since 96, I'll get it on the lift tomorrow and have some pics of the bottom. I did put exhaust on it soon after I bought it along with the spoilers and magnums. Call if you have any interest, number is in the add

Great looking car. Is the drivetrain original, numbers matching?

Back