Help a brother out!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1 Completed
1972 Mach 1 Future Project
1972 Mach 1 Doner Parts Car
1973 302 Current Project
Check this out!

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cto/2296704627.html

My car also got victimized while I was doin a little shopping. Came back and found the drivers side rear quarter dented in and rear bumper bent outward like it was reaching out and calling me for help LOL! oh well such is life. Not even a sorry note. :(

DJ

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry about your car getting attacked.I hope you find them sorry dogs.
Thanks Nance! It was kind of a bitter sweet deal. The original chrome rear bumber was badly pitted, but still solid and the front rubber bumper had cracks in them but was easily repaired with 3m rubber repair kit. Got me motivated to clean them up and put them back on, so the car now has the original front and rear bumbers :) I painted them both to match the car and don't know why I went with the chrome repos to begin with. It looks more like a Mach1 now with the front bumper.

That's a bummer! Maybe you could ask the store to check their video's.

I get real paranoid about leaving my 73 vert in a parking lot. I look for the most remote spot and check the incline to see if any shopping carts could roll into it. The best part is the long walk back to the car as I can admire it's beauty on the way.

Wow, I've got it bad :blush:

I actually like to park mine around a lot of other cars, where there are a lot of people to see it, but it gets lost in the mix of cars and doesn't stand out.

But then again, mine has a $150 primer job that I'm not worried about getting scratched.

:mad:That's so wrong on both yours and his account's!!

The theft is definitely bad in all ways, but did anyone notice that three times the the reward is stated as $10.000 - also stated as $10 (same thing). Same as $10.0 or $10.0000. I'm wondering if he meant $10,000, or is just being cagey.

The theft is definitely bad in all ways, but did anyone notice that three times the the reward is stated as $10.000 - also stated as $10 (same thing). Same as $10.0 or $10.0000. I'm wondering if he meant $10,000, or is just being cagey.
I noticed that too, not sure if the Craigslist post is bad grammer and typing or some type of scam.

If not a scam, it's a nice car, he should be a member here!

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny guy! the $10 on the title is just to get people to look at the add. Hope he gets the car back.

Thanks for the kind words guys! I did park far away and I guess that made it worse. Won't take the car out shopping anymore LOL!

Back