• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Edelbrock Torker for 4V ***SOLD***

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
***SOLD***

Aluminum Edelbrock Torker #2760 Intake Manifold for a 351 Cleveland. Single Plane. For 4V heads only. New costs $320. Good condition. You could bead blast it to make it perfectly new. I will sell it for $150. + shipping.

Eric

20150325_145920.jpg

Torker #2760 for 4V.jpg

20150325_145838.jpg

20150325_145908.jpg

20150325_145938.jpg

20150325_145954.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Did someone just paint it with clear or has it been powder coated?

Ray
Looks like it was coated with a clear enamel. You can see where the clear enamel turned brown in the high heat area of the manifold. The coating, I'm sure you know, could easily be removed in a bead cabinet, exposing fresh aluminum. It could be made to look better than new.

Thanks for the question Ray!

Did someone just paint it with clear or has it been powder coated?

Ray
Looks like it was coated with a clear enamel. You can see where the clear enamel turned brown in the high heat area of the manifold. The coating, I'm sure you know, could easily be removed in a bead cabinet, exposing fresh aluminum. It could be made to look better than new.

Thanks for the question Ray!
I can't believe that no one has snatched up this intake manifold!!!! I would've thought this would've sold pretty quick!!! This could look just as good as new, if not better!!! If I do the work then I can't sell it as cheaply as I'm currently willing to let it go.... :shrug2:

Make an offer!!!

Eric

If you still have it and you'll do 100 plus shipping I'll be happy to take it off you.

Back