• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ford "Motorsport" Aluminum Valve Covers ***SOLD***

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ford Motorsport Polished Aluminum Valve Covers for a Boss 302 and or 351 Cleveland. Cannot buy "Ford Motorsport" any longer, only "Ford Racing." These cost $220. ± new, I'll sell mine for $100.+ shipping. If you make the deal with no haggling, I'll throw in the ARP bolts. *****SOLD****

Eric

20150319_155718.jpg

20150319_155626.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ford Motorsport Polished Aluminum Valve Covers for a Boss 302 and or 351 Cleveland. Cannot buy "Ford Motorsport" any longer, only "Ford Racing." These cost $220. ± new, I'll sell mine for $100.+ shipping. If you make the deal with no haggling, I'll throw in the ARP bolts.

Eric
They're awsome, always preferred the Ford Motorsport stuff over the Ford Racing stuff, to me just sounds better. If your willing to send them to me in Australia, I'd be interested in taking them.

Ford Motorsport Polished Aluminum Valve Covers for a Boss 302 and or 351 Cleveland. Cannot buy "Ford Motorsport" any longer, only "Ford Racing." These cost $220. ± new, I'll sell mine for $100.+ shipping. If you make the deal with no haggling, I'll throw in the ARP bolts.

Eric
They're awsome, always preferred the Ford Motorsport stuff over the Ford Racing stuff, to me just sounds better. If your willing to send them to me in Australia, I'd be interested in taking them.
Love Australia and the Australians but...no can do.

No problems, if I can't find a set of Motorsport ones, I'll go with my original plan. In no hurry as these are for my project XA GS Fairmont, if I can't locate the original block, I'll be building a fairly decent engine for it as I have a very nice set of well developed 4V heads sitting around, not doing much, so will go the sleeper route. Anyway thanks again.

If the person in front of me does not want them I do. Price with shipping to 23462, a home not a business. Virginia Beach Virginia. How would you want paid?

Thanks,

Kerry

[email protected]

Back