Ford "Motorsport" Aluminum Valve Covers ***SOLD***

Ford Motorsport Polished Aluminum Valve Covers for a Boss 302 and or 351 Cleveland. Cannot buy "Ford Motorsport" any longer, only "Ford Racing." These cost $220. ± new, I'll sell mine for $100.+ shipping. If you make the deal with no haggling, I'll throw in the ARP bolts. *****SOLD****

Eric

20150319_155718.thumb.jpg.b9e28e182aa89d3221b53440259e1744.jpg

20150319_155626.thumb.jpg.191b80882f5ca715b5f1d6d30b762e07.jpg

Don't be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the Ark...Professionals built the Titanic! ::thumb::

Ford Motorsport Polished Aluminum Valve Covers for a Boss 302 and or 351 Cleveland. Cannot buy "Ford Motorsport" any longer, only "Ford Racing." These cost $220. ± new, I'll sell mine for $100.+ shipping. If you make the deal with no haggling, I'll throw in the ARP bolts.

Eric

They're awsome, always preferred the Ford Motorsport stuff over the Ford Racing stuff, to me just sounds better. If your willing to send them to me in Australia, I'd be interested in taking them.

Ford Motorsport Polished Aluminum Valve Covers for a Boss 302 and or 351 Cleveland. Cannot buy "Ford Motorsport" any longer, only "Ford Racing." These cost $220. ± new, I'll sell mine for $100.+ shipping. If you make the deal with no haggling, I'll throw in the ARP bolts.

Eric

They're awsome, always preferred the Ford Motorsport stuff over the Ford Racing stuff, to me just sounds better. If your willing to send them to me in Australia, I'd be interested in taking them.

Love Australia and the Australians but...no can do.

Don't be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the Ark...Professionals built the Titanic! ::thumb::

No problems, if I can't find a set of Motorsport ones, I'll go with my original plan. In no hurry as these are for my project XA GS Fairmont, if I can't locate the original block, I'll be building a fairly decent engine for it as I have a very nice set of well developed 4V heads sitting around, not doing much, so will go the sleeper route. Anyway thanks again.

If the person in front of me does not want them I do. Price with shipping to 23462, a home not a business. Virginia Beach Virginia. How would you want paid?

Thanks,

Kerry

wootdogvb@gmail.com

How much is shipping to 14303?

Sold, before I could get you a shipping price. Thanks for the interest and good luck with your car.

Congrats on your sale! And to the buyer as well - those are some cool covers.

Ray

1971 Boss 351  

1972 Q code 4 speed convertible 

1971 Mustang Sportsroof  351-2V FMX 

1971 Hardtop (parts car)

1973 Mach 1 (parts car)

Congrats on your sale! And to the buyer as well - those are some cool covers.

Ray

Thanks Ray!