new member from northern Ohio

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

not perfect

Reaction score
My Car
71 mach 1 , 351 4v 4 spd
Hi there everyone I'm a 62 years old, retired and ready to start getting car out as soon as the weather get nice. I still got some minor things to work on the car, but for the most part its done. Thanks for the add.

100_0053.JPG100_0050.JPG

Hi there everyone I'm a 62 years old, retired and ready to start getting car out as soon as the weather get nice. I still got some minor things to work on the car, but for the most part its done. Thanks for the add.
Welcome from Massachusetts. I like your car. Love the color combination black and Argent silver, very nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought car new in Sept. 1970, sold car to my brother in 1973 got it back in 1978. It sat for years in back of garage until 1995. I started restoration then and took until 1999 to complete. Been in the family all this time, car has 92,000 oringal miles and is all stock, 4 speed trans, and 3:50 limited slip rear end.

I bought car new in Sept. 1970, sold car to my brother in 1973 got it back in 1978. It sat for years in back of garage until 1995. I started restoration then and took until 1999 to complete. Been in the family all this time, car has 92,000 oringal miles and is all stock, 4 speed trans, and 3:50 limited slip rear end.
Great, you qualify for the "Original Owners Award".

Look down below your user name and you will see a Ford Key and Ford Emblem Icon since your are an original owner.

Welcome here, very nice looking car with this fantastic Toploader.

To me it's incredible your Mach 1 is in the family since his first days :)

Beautiful car, welcome !

does it still look the same 10 years later ?

Hello from Michigan. Great looking ride!
Thanks

Great, you qualify for the "Original Owners Award".

Look down below your user name and you will see a Ford Key and Ford Emblem Icon since your are an original owner.
Thanks its an honor to receive since these cars had some real rust issues and to be leave I could save it.

Back