new member from northern Ohio

not perfect

Hi there everyone I'm a 62 years old, retired and ready to start getting car out as soon as the weather get nice. I still got some minor things to work on the car, but for the most part its done. Thanks for the add.

100_0053.thumb.JPG.7f9519cf23a32bd2a9f997177d158b36.JPG100_0050.thumb.JPG.e46cd591adb9c05c10c24bbcd004741e.JPG

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome from Rhode Island.

Great looking car!!

Iyman

1972 Mustang Convertable :run_horse:  [button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=1507]Visit My Garage[/button]

Visit the Mustang Car Club of New England Facebook Page [button=https://www.facebook.com/MUSTANGCCNE]MCCNE FB Page[/button]

Visit the Mustang Car Club of New England Web Page [button=http://www.mccne.com/]MCCNE Web Page[/button]

Welcome from TriCities WA. Your car looks really good.

-john

(jbojo)

351C 4V cc heads, 10.5 : 1 CR, 290 Herbert cam, Flat top forged pistons, forged connecting rods, Atomic efi,

C6 with Gear Vendor overdrive, 3.89 Tru Trac, Hooker Super Comp with 2 1/2" Pypes Exhaust.        

Some Mod pictures can be seen at: [button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=2026]Bojo's Garage[/button]

Looks great, welcome from AZ

[button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/ezgallery.php?action=myimages&u=3961]My Mach[/button] [button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=3961]Check out My Garage[/button]

Hi there everyone I'm a 62 years old, retired and ready to start getting car out as soon as the weather get nice. I still got some minor things to work on the car, but for the most part its done. Thanks for the add.

Welcome from Massachusetts. I like your car. Love the color combination black and Argent silver, very nice.

Going fast is fun but life is short so slow down and enjoy the ride :D Frank

Welcome to the site from Virginia. Looks great. How long have you had it?

Mike AKA Ole Pony & Rare Pony
Our current Mustang garage/driveway
1973 Mustang Convert - Bought in 1974 - Still have it!
2004 Mach 1 Oxford White Auto, Bought Sept 06

20180127_082009.jpg

I bought car new in Sept. 1970, sold car to my brother in 1973 got it back in 1978. It sat for years in back of garage until 1995. I started restoration then and took until 1999 to complete. Been in the family all this time, car has 92,000 oringal miles and is all stock, 4 speed trans, and 3:50 limited slip rear end.

Hello from Mississippi. Don't get to see many black Mach 1's. Seeing how good yours looks make me wish Ford has offered it for 72-3. Very nice car. Welcome aboard!

Steve

No Officer...I really don't know how fast I was going, my speedometer stopped at 140!

I bought car new in Sept. 1970, sold car to my brother in 1973 got it back in 1978. It sat for years in back of garage until 1995. I started restoration then and took until 1999 to complete. Been in the family all this time, car has 92,000 oringal miles and is all stock, 4 speed trans, and 3:50 limited slip rear end.

Great, you qualify for the "Original Owners Award".

Look down below your user name and you will see a Ford Key and Ford Emblem Icon since your are an original owner.

Mike AKA Ole Pony & Rare Pony
Our current Mustang garage/driveway
1973 Mustang Convert - Bought in 1974 - Still have it!
2004 Mach 1 Oxford White Auto, Bought Sept 06

20180127_082009.jpg

Welcome here, very nice looking car with this fantastic Toploader.

To me it's incredible your Mach 1 is in the family since his first days :)

Mustang, beer and rock'nroll

Hello from Michigan. Great looking ride!

Thanks

Great, you qualify for the "Original Owners Award".

Look down below your user name and you will see a Ford Key and Ford Emblem Icon since your are an original owner.

Thanks its an honor to receive since these cars had some real rust issues and to be leave I could save it.

Welcome from Oklahoma. Very nice Mach 1.

Do you have the invoice/window sticker and the Marti report for your car?

What have you changed from stock (the way it was when Ford delivered to dealership)?

I am a purist. I saw your username and wondered if that meant you changed/added something.

Thanks -

Ray

1971 Boss 351  

1972 Q code 4 speed convertible 

1971 Mustang Sportsroof  351-2V FMX 

1971 Hardtop (parts car)

1973 Mach 1 (parts car)

Welcome from Oklahoma. Very nice Mach 1.

Do you have the invoice/window sticker and the Marti report for your car?

What have you changed from stock (the way it was when Ford delivered to dealership)?

I am a purist. I saw your username and wondered if that meant you changed/added something.

Thanks -

Ray

I have the original window sticker for the car because it was never glued on the window, also have the original extra set of keys that came with car. As for Marti report, no I haven't ordered it yet, something I want to do. The only thing I added since new were the stripes and the magnum wheels, I still have the original mag style hub caps but do not use for fear of them being stolen. When it ever warms up here in Ohio I'll keep posting pictures. I hope I answered your questions.