New coupe / converible trunk corners

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OMS

Vendors
Reaction score
My Car
xxx
New left p/n TCC713L and right p/n TTC713R side tail light panel upper trunk corners

89.95 each or 167.95 pair, includes shipping

001.JPG

Wow. That's cool.

I could've used some of these (for fastbacks, of course) when I was putting mine back together.

On the other hand, Don - seeing you post these new things coming out can be a little depressing when I think of all the work and head-scratching they would've eliminated. :cool:

Wow. That's cool.

I could've used some of these (for fastbacks, of course) when I was putting mine back together.

On the other hand, Don - seeing you post these new things coming out can be a little depressing when I think of all the work and head-scratching they would've eliminated. :cool:

That's great that they are making all of these sheet metal parts, but I really could have used these 2 yrs ago when I as doing mine!!

Wow. That's cool.

Eric, you can use them on the next one :)

I am smart enough to know when to admit I lack any knowledge of something. Lol.

That being said, what is the reason behind these not working for a sportsroof? Is it an angle issue? I have been almost dreading getting to the tail panel section of my car for the lack of these corners being available for a fastback. Mostly dreading because I'd be comfortable doing the repop welding myself. It's the art of making sheet metal into shape that gets a little beyond my skill set.

I am smart enough to know when to admit I lack any knowledge of something. Lol.

That being said, what is the reason behind these not working for a sportsroof? Is it an angle issue? I have been almost dreading getting to the tail panel section of my car for the lack of these corners being available for a fastback. Mostly dreading because I'd be comfortable doing the repop welding myself. It's the art of making sheet metal into shape that gets a little beyond my skill set.
The height to the top of the quarter is probably 2-3 inches lower than a sportsroof.

FWIW, I bought the ones for my 71 Mach used from Don pre-OMP... ;)

There is a big height difference

The corner radius may also be different as the fastback opening is smaller than the coupe / convertible

Back