I smell like smoke!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
71 Mustang Mach I
351c 2v
highly optioned

67 Mustang Convertible
1 of 35 Diamond Blue
Survivor
So my friend and business partner are at his place putting in a new fence yesterday. Now ole Sam knows how to do everything! He knows his way around making stuff. So I've been out of the farm stuff for quite a while sitting in an office making money off you people, but always missed it. It's hard but rewarding work. So my SKILLS are not up to his expectations and he gives me heck for making mistakes. :s Well I'm a big boy so while I have a smart mouth (some call it smart....) I can take it when dished out. I take it as I give it...with a laugh. :D

Yesterday we get to the welding part. He welds a couple of things. I told him to move its only been 35 years I may be able to do better than his sputter welding. Heck after the second rail I give him the hood and lead. He says "dang son .....you've done that before!!! that's nice work! " So I am the official welder now and he wouldnt take the hood and lead, coming from Sam...that's like winning the Olympics. So after two baths I still smell like welding smoke.

me and some of the girls.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153162104339378&set=a.10151231428909378.503945.660134377&type=1

El Gran Jefe[/align]

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153172021184378&set=a.10151231428909378.503945.660134377&type=1

So what is the problem with smelling like weld smoke...that the only way my wife can tell if i worked on her race car or not....

ha CaptT, that should be tire smoke for you, more racing and less welding! :D

It truely doent change the smell from years ago was the same yesterday as yesteryear.

p1543190564-3.jpg

it didnt look this cool back in the day......

So the good news I still have skills! I dont care much for the new Millers though.

Better than what I thought when I quickly read the title. I thought it read "I smell smoke" which could be a much worse problem. Amazing how much that work "like" changes this thread

Sorry folks the pic's are of my cows. We have Lowline Limousine cows

and the second was intended to be of the bull. good looking ole boy much like this one!

abullprofile.jpg

.... Mach1Lady... you have to wait for me to complete a sentence you NEVER know if I am teasing or just having fun. RARELY am I serious about anything unless you want to talk work...THEN I get serious. If you dont like me now, then you really dont want me to business like. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back