Retro Classics 2015

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tim, nice collection of cars there, thx for sharing. I like that Super Bird :)
You are welcome Jbojo - it makes me happy to share that with other car enthusiasts like you.

Oh yeah, that Superbird is one of my absolute favorites! Side by side was another which was completely stripped and I saw the last year in its original color white. The interesting thing was that the big spoiler is of aluminium! Thought it was of glass fiber or something like that before I saw it stripped like that...

Great pictures! I've always loved the Mercedes C111 since I first saw it in the 70s. Such beautiful lines. Thanks for sharing.
You're welcome, Mark. It is a stunning car, isn't it - standing in real in front of it was near unbelievable... It is in absolutely original condition - fantastic!

Tim

Arrrrgh....I want this one so bad....
Oh yeah - this was also in my short list before I bought my mustang... Now - I am served but if I would hit the jackpot this would be one of my next... Love the heavy lines and the big bad front - from the front grille alone they would make a Smart Fortwo today :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, Mopars, especially the 1971 GTX on the first pic!! AArgh! I want that so bad.

The only Euro car I like here is the Alfa Montreal.

Ah, Mopars, especially the 1971 GTX on the first pic!! AArgh! I want that so bad.

The only Euro car I like here is the Alfa Montreal.
I absolutely like them both too - I need the jackpot, you know...!?!

But there always would be only one - THE one: my Mach 1 :heart:

Thanks, Luke! Happy to share it with car enthusiasts like you - yes, the superbird would be absolutely on top! Imagine the looks of the drivers around you when you are in rush hour around your town on the way to work with THAT car, especially in Europe. Priceless... :D

Back