NEWB from Wis.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

white73mach

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1
1995 Rio Red Cobra Carbed 347
Hey guys, just found out about this forum. Wish I would've known about this 4 years ago when I was restoring my car....Looking forward to getting and giving any advice I can help with.

Here's a couple of pics...

IMG_0005.JPG

Thanks guys! Can you tell me how to upload more than 1 pic at a time please?

numbers matching 351 cleveland 2v

early on

New undercoating and engine compartment.

IMG_0819.JPG

IMG_0386.JPG

IMG_0420.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Cobra motor

Cobra

Yup, I figured it out. Thank you though!

IMG_0056.JPG

101_0140.JPG

Welcome to the forums! Great looking Mustang!

Looks like the engine went in with the headers on?

::welcome::

Hey guys, just found out about this forum. Wish I would've known about this 4 years ago when I was restoring my car....Looking forward to getting and giving any advice I can help with.

welcome and gotta love the Ansen style slot mags! tough looking scoot!

Welcome to the site. Great looking color combo. By the way the site is less than a year old.

Those wheels are commonly and affectionately known as "jellybean mags" here in Australia (do they call them that in the US??). Very era specific, and look great on these old Mustangs!

Welcome to the forums! Great looking Mustang!

Looks like the engine went in with the headers on?

::welcome::
Thanks, and no, 1 of the headers had to come off first. I did the install alone so I was taking pics, taking apart, and installing all at the same time.

Those wheels are commonly and affectionately known as "jellybean mags" here in Australia (do they call them that in the US??). Very era specific, and look great on these old Mustangs!
Jelly bean mags huh? That's different! lol. There are actually brand new slots on it now....Of course the ansen sprints. Went with a 15 inch rim instead of the 14. Looks ALOT better with the new ones.

Welcome from a relocated cheese head. Grew up in Kenosha and found my 72' there. Now live in TN and do not miss the snow and could one bit. Cost of living is also better down here. Leaves a little more money to spend on the cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back