• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Various parts I need to move

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1, Grabber Blue w/Argent stripes. Original 2V 351C Auto, Tilt, rear defog, Black Comfortweave Interior. Under restoration. Original colors, 4V 351C, 4-Speed, Spoilers, Magnums, Ram Air. All Ford parts.
Re-Posting this for those new members. My wife really wants to see the sheet metal go.--- Please PM ME so I can get an email on interested parties.

Trying to round up my hardware this weekend I dug up a bunch of stuff that needs to go, Lots of small brackets and hardware plus>

Console insert - the actual box under the lid

Console ashtray slider assembly- not the appearance plastic

Blue Fuel vapor canisters with bracket

Black Vacuum reservoir canister

Various original lift hooks and frame tie down hooks

Lots of door hinges

Fastback QP endcaps - Pair

Lots of inner door linkage and hardware

71-72 Front fenders

Emergency brake pedal assemblies, springs. cable unions, cable idler

Sway Bar

Sway bar bushing brackets

Lots of 1/4 panel body bracket with floating nuts for rear window track installation

Rear 1/4 window brackets

Original windshield trim - Fair

Original hood trailing edge bright trim- Fair-Rusty

Original cowl hat for drivers side with surrounding metal

Miscellaneous front clip brake and fuel hose runs - original

Ford Small block flywheel-C5AE-6380-E -Good

Power Steering box-

Various Window stops and lots of door internals

License Brackets

351C- Fan shroud

Lots of original marker lights

Everything else -Make me an offer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Could you provide a picture of the door speaker wiring & boots?

Mac

Trying to round up my hardware this weekend I dug up a bunch of stuff that needs to go, Lots of small brackets and hardware plus>

Console insert - the actual box under the lid

Console ashtray slider assembly- not the appearance plastic

Blue Fuel vapor canisters with bracket

Black Vacuum reservoir canister

Various original lift hooks and frame tie down hooks

Lots of door hinges

Fastback QP endcaps - Pair

Lots of inner door linkage and hardware

71 Urethane bumper - needs restored

71-72 Front fenders

Emergency brake pedal assemblies, springs. cable unions, cable idler

Sway Bar

Sway bar bushing brackets

Lots of 1/4 panel body bracket with floating nuts for rear window track installation

Rear 1/4 window brackets

Original windshield trim - Fair

Original hood trailing edge bright trim- Fair-Rusty

Original cowl hat for drivers side with surrounding metal

Miscellaneous front clip brake and fuel hose runs - original

Ford Small block flywheel-C5AE-6380-E -Good

Power Steering box-

Various Window stops and lots of door internals

License Brackets

351C- Fan shroud

Lots of original marker lights

Good door speaker wiring with boot and plugs

Set of 5 14 x7 inch Magnum 500 wheels. "Streetable Chrome, BFG Radial T/A - No center caps --$500

Everything else -Make me an offer.

I think I can...

I'm sure I have more boots in another box too. And that reminds me that I have 73 Power Window harnesses, bezels and switches too.

View attachment 26949

I'd like pix of the power window parts please.
Uhhhh Like this?

Note, this is all the door and 1/4 wiring in very good condition with switches and bezels. It does not include the engine bay feed and relay.

View attachment 26951

Hi-

Any pics of the urethane bumper and a price?

Hi-

Any pics of the urethane bumper and a price?
I do have some pictures I will attach. The price is $20 plus shipping.

Condition-needs some work. The bumper is straight in that it has not been accident damaged, The urethane is in what I would call fair but repairable condition. The main problem with this piece is the corrosion on the underlying steel that has cause some delamination of the urethane. My suggestion would be to remove the urethane coating from the steel, stabilize the rust, then re-bond the urethane to the steel core. If you are familiar with these bumpers, you know the coating on the inside is thin, so that may be possible. I have hesitated to throw this unit out as I feel it can be repaired with some work, but then I am NOT a bodyman,

Now that I have my disclaimer out there, here are some shots of the bumper.

View attachment 26952

View attachment 26953

View attachment 26954

View attachment 26955

View attachment 26956

View attachment 26957

View attachment 26958

View attachment 26959

View attachment 26960

View attachment 26961

Hey-

Thanks for the pics. I'm game, how about a shipping price to 63143? FedEx might be pretty cheap as there is a hub around the corner from us.

Tony

Looks like you have wiring/speaker for one door and maybe part of another. In any case, what are your asking for what you have?

Mac

I think I can...

I'm sure I have more boots in another box too. And that reminds me that I have 73 Power Window harnesses, bezels and switches too.

I hadn't really noticed the variation. I assumed that the wires were different colors for left and right side. The lengths, wire retainers and connectors are identical. I plan to keep the speaker itself. $40 for the pair plus shipping.

kcmash

Looks like you have wiring/speaker for one door and maybe part of another. In any case, what are your asking for what you have?

Mac

I think I can...

O.K. give me a total. How do you want paid, will a U.S. Postal money order work?

Mac[/b]

[quote=kcmash;223664]

I hadn't really noticed the variation. I assumed that the wires were different colors for left and right side. The lengths, wire retainers and connectors are identical. I plan to keep the speaker itself. $40 for the pair plus shipping.

kcmash

Mac

I think I can...

Interested in the u shaped mounting brackets for front sway bar but, your pm is full.
I just cleared the PM box out, thanks for the notice. I believe I sent you an email last night with a price. Correct me if I am wrong. I thought I had a spare pair around, but I only found 1 tonight. If I can't find the other spare I can sell you these off my original 71.

View attachment 27025

View attachment 27026

I've got a trucker buddy that might be able to get the wheels picked up. Can you send me some pictures of them?

I've got a trucker buddy that might be able to get the wheels picked up. Can you send me some pictures of them?
I don't have an email to send them to.

Here are the 4 best ones. Let me know.

kcmash

Are the tie down brackets the long ones for dual exhaust? Do you have the 351 engine lift brackets? Pics and price if you please.

Thanks,

David
I cannot locate that friggin box right now. I will let you know when I run across them again. You have first dibs.

This is why I need to sell. Everything is packed away so tightly I can't remember which box things are in! Ugggggh!

View attachment 27052

View attachment 27053

View attachment 27054

View attachment 27055

Last edited by a moderator:
Back