Hello again, from Norway!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Boss 351
Hi all 71/73 Mustang friends!

My first introduction thread is closed due to inactivity the last....well....i think two years...maybe more. The admins here are great, and actually gave me a friendly reminder that i had no activity on the forum and wondered if everything was ok with me..WOW....thats what makes this place so great!

Anyhow....short update......:

Never got around to get my 71/73, but still they are the Mustangs i like the most...and my dream car is 1971 Boss 351. My friend has a 72 Q code with manual transmission, i got to drive here last summer.....makes me want a 71/73 even more:D Last time i was here i had a 70 M code Mach1. 4 speed...got sold. bought 86 Fox with stroker engine, 2005 Mustang GT and 69 Mustang Convertible after that....Fox is sold, the 2005 GT is sold and 69 is up for sale.

Cars is sold to finally get my 71 Boss 351.....since we havent closed the deal yet, and probably need a few more weeks to come to an agreement and inspect the car....im not having to high hopes, but the car is very correct and "original" with all must have Boss parts!

So...with this i hope to participate more on this forum again, i have a lot of catching up to do!

Thanks

Torgeir

::welcome::

Glad you´re back.

:)

I said it before: I hope the deal works out for you and the Boss!

Last edited by a moderator:
Grabber Green is a beautiful coat for the 71 Boss Mustang. Congrats to you on the successful catch. How many Boss 351s in Norway? You probably have the fastest ride in Scandinavia. Drive carefully and keep it on the road.

Back