Hello from Madisonville, LA

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Stock Convertible
1971 Nothing's Stock Fastback
2010 GT 500 Grabber Blue
Hi folks, I have been driving and working on these cars since March 1971. Just a maintenance kind of guy no big horsepower builds yet. I currently have a 71 fastback, 73 convertible and a 2010 GT500. I believe I have had most styles/years of mustangs, all low end stuff I never was rich (had too many children). I still like to drive em and can do just about any thing except body work. current project (there are many really) is to get my 71 on the road again. the convertible is kinda all original so I don't do much to it. The 71 is just a body currently a friend helped me replace all the steel and that's as far as I got. I did recently pull the engine out of the vert and sent it off to JASPER engines for a rebuild. Its now back in the car and smooth as silk. that's all I guess. hope to meet and chat with yall sometime.

Welcome from West Texas! Sounds like quite the herd... post up some pics when you get a chance - we love pics. :D

You've come to the right place for "big body love."

Wait... that didn't come out right and sounded a lot different in my head. rofl

Oh well - Enjoy! ::thumb::

Thanks guys, and I wont elaborate on the pictures that popped in my mind cause of West Texas, but I am glad to be here.

::welcome:: from Luxembourg, Europe.

Please remember to post a pin on the member map under "fun stuff" at the top right of the page.

Hi AJ. Welcome from coastal Alabama! I enjoyed meeting you at the show and glad you decided to join us on here. You forgot to mention what you told me at the show in that you are the original owner of your 71.

Also, thank you for the VIP donation. It is great to see new members see the value of our site then validate their appreciation by donating a few dollars toward the site's ongoing expenses. Well done sir! Others who have never contributed could use a dose of your insight and goodwill. Well done indeed. ;)

Welcome from eastern Tennessee! ::welcome::

Don't worry about Mister 4x4's comments about "big body love." As a result of his cryopreservation and subsequent thawing, he no longer has an inner monologue. ;)

You've come to the right place for "big body love."

Wait... that didn't come out right and sounded a lot different in my head. rofl

Oh well - Enjoy! ::thumb::

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi folks, I have been driving and working on these cars since March 1971. Just a maintenance kind of guy no big horsepower builds yet. I currently have a 71 fastback, 73 convertible and a 2010 GT500. I believe I have had most styles/years of mustangs, all low end stuff I never was rich (had too many children). I still like to drive em and can do just about any thing except body work. current project (there are many really) is to get my 71 on the road again. the convertible is kinda all original so I don't do much to it. The 71 is just a body currently a friend helped me replace all the steel and that's as far as I got. I did recently pull the engine out of the vert and sent it off to JASPER engines for a rebuild. Its now back in the car and smooth as silk. that's all I guess. hope to meet and chat with yall sometime.
Welcome from Austin, driving a mustang is not about the high end horse power it's more about not driving a chevy...

Back