Hello from Madisonville, LA

Ajh1973

Hi folks, I have been driving and working on these cars since March 1971. Just a maintenance kind of guy no big horsepower builds yet. I currently have a 71 fastback, 73 convertible and a 2010 GT500. I believe I have had most styles/years of mustangs, all low end stuff I never was rich (had too many children). I still like to drive em and can do just about any thing except body work. current project (there are many really) is to get my 71 on the road again. the convertible is kinda all original so I don't do much to it. The 71 is just a body currently a friend helped me replace all the steel and that's as far as I got. I did recently pull the engine out of the vert and sent it off to JASPER engines for a rebuild. Its now back in the car and smooth as silk. that's all I guess. hope to meet and chat with yall sometime.

Welcome from Oklahoma.

Ray

1971 Boss 351  

1972 Q code 4 speed convertible 

1971 Mustang Sportsroof  351-2V FMX 

1971 Hardtop (parts car)

1973 Mach 1 (parts car)

Welcome from West Texas! Sounds like quite the herd... post up some pics when you get a chance - we love pics. :D

You've come to the right place for "big body love."

Wait... that didn't come out right and sounded a lot different in my head. rofl

Oh well - Enjoy! ::thumb::

Eric

mach1sig2.gif

Welcome from the Gulf Coast. Enjoyed meeting you at the Pensacola MCA Show.

::welcome:: from Luxembourg, Europe.

Please remember to post a pin on the member map under "fun stuff" at the top right of the page.

spacer.png
Mike
"If I were you...... I´d rather be me." 😛
Check out my video:
http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-my-mustang-in-action

Welcome from TriCities WA.

-john

(jbojo)

351C 4V cc heads, 10.5 : 1 CR, 290 Herbert cam, Flat top forged pistons, forged connecting rods, Atomic efi,

C6 with Gear Vendor overdrive, 3.89 Tru Trac, Hooker Super Comp with 2 1/2" Pypes Exhaust.        

Some Mod pictures can be seen at: [button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=2026]Bojo's Garage[/button]

Hi AJ. Welcome from coastal Alabama! I enjoyed meeting you at the show and glad you decided to join us on here. You forgot to mention what you told me at the show in that you are the original owner of your 71.

Also, thank you for the VIP donation. It is great to see new members see the value of our site then validate their appreciation by donating a few dollars toward the site's ongoing expenses. Well done sir! Others who have never contributed could use a dose of your insight and goodwill. Well done indeed. ;)

spacer.png

Welcome from eastern Tennessee! ::welcome::

Don't worry about Mister 4x4's comments about "big body love." As a result of his cryopreservation and subsequent thawing, he no longer has an inner monologue. ;)

You've come to the right place for "big body love."

Wait... that didn't come out right and sounded a lot different in my head. rofl

Oh well - Enjoy! ::thumb::

Ron

The Rickster, a 1973 Mach 1, being restored as a tribute to my brother who passed away with COVID in July 2020.

Billy, a 1976 Ford Bronco, also needs a lot of work.

El Guapo, a 1986 F150, frame-off Resto-Mod.

Also, in the queue, a 1950 Ford F1 Panel truck and 1962 Falcon Ranchero

Welcome from AZ and welcome to the VIP as well

[button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/ezgallery.php?action=myimages&u=3961]My Mach[/button] [button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=3961]Check out My Garage[/button]

Hi folks, I have been driving and working on these cars since March 1971. Just a maintenance kind of guy no big horsepower builds yet. I currently have a 71 fastback, 73 convertible and a 2010 GT500. I believe I have had most styles/years of mustangs, all low end stuff I never was rich (had too many children). I still like to drive em and can do just about any thing except body work. current project (there are many really) is to get my 71 on the road again. the convertible is kinda all original so I don't do much to it. The 71 is just a body currently a friend helped me replace all the steel and that's as far as I got. I did recently pull the engine out of the vert and sent it off to JASPER engines for a rebuild. Its now back in the car and smooth as silk. that's all I guess. hope to meet and chat with yall sometime.

Welcome from Austin, driving a mustang is not about the high end horse power it's more about not driving a chevy...

There seems to be three LA's in the US: Los Angeles, Lower Alabama, and Louisiana. From sunny and muggy FL, welcome.:idea:

Tim: Restoring 71-73 Ponies, Restoring People

139A1893.jpg

Hello from Mississippi. Lets see....71 "Big Body",73 Rag Top, and a GT500 Shelby. Sounds good to me! Welcome aboard!!

Steve

No Officer...I really don't know how fast I was going, my speedometer stopped at 140!

Welcome to the site and the VIP forums. Looking forward to seeing pics of your stable.

Mike AKA Ole Pony & Rare Pony
Our current Mustang garage/driveway
1973 Mustang Convert - Bought in 1974 - Still have it!
2004 Mach 1 Oxford White Auto, Bought Sept 06

20180127_082009.jpg

Welcome from Denmark.. :)

Daniel ::thumb::

Pro-Touring 1973 Mustang named ''Creator'' ... :P

Under construction!!