SOME UPDATED PICS

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1
Hi all, been a long time since I have been on here hope all is well. Here are some updated pics of my mach. Hoping to be driving her to some cruise in's and to see Mad Max at our local drive-in this year.

2014-10-13%2017.54.37_zpsnylncymv.png

20141012_164503_zpsrk5nh623.jpg

2014-10-13%2017.54.00_zpsri1ldcdm.png

20141012_163216_zpsu3sprlim.jpg

20141012_163908_zpsp22rux2a.jpg

Welcome back! I wondered where that car went! I have always liked that build and its looking great!! Keep up the great work. what all does it need to be ready for cruising season??

Thanks guys, I'm down to exhaust and wiring. I have picked up a few more projects over the past year and have been working tons of overtime. Glad to see some familiar faces still on here.

Sunburst orange metallic is the color. Looks a evil red in the evenings

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey madwevl! Glad to see ya back - lovin' the beast, can't wait to see it all done. ::thumb::

Sweet! Gotta love the tunnelram and the velocity stacks looks wicked and TALL. Mad max sounds like a plan, just remember to wear leather helmet. I've got to ask that is your t-ram std. height and are you using SB or bb framemounts? I have tunnelram on shelv, two throttle bodies in shipping and a dominator hood waiting for the right timing, surely hoping to pack everything under the fiberglass. Gonna get interesting mock-up for the aircleaners...

Nice project you've got, needs only taller tires ;)

2 words...BAD ASS!!! :D

There are many thing to really like about your car. very cool.

How about a photo of that beautiful paint in sunlight?

Here are some outside sunny pics

outside1_zpscvqyulwg.jpg

outside3_zpsxlpruzka.jpg

outside2_zpsdgq8tsrb.jpg

And here is a video of me taking it down the driveway before paint.

Full high rise with big block motor mounts 2 Edelbrock 500s

Last edited by a moderator:
Back