Hello from Tacoma, Washington

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mustang

Reaction score
My Car
I have a 1973 Mustang Coupe that I am fixing up.
I have a 1973' Mustang Coupe, the body is all pretty straight with as little rust as you could expect from that old of a car. It needs plenty of work to get it back to nice condition but I think with a good amount of time and some more money I could have a car that grabs lots of attention. I found it for 2000$ and it needs another 3000-4000$. I hope to have it done within 3-4 months.

Glad to have joined this community,

Travis

Hey Travis! My name is Travis and I have a 73 too! Welcome to the site. Lots of great people and tons of information at your fingertips! ::welcome::

P.S.

We like lots of pictures! Show us what you got!

Hi Travis and ::welcome:: from Luxembourg, Europe.

As others have said we want to see some pics.

Also, please remember to post a pin on the member map under "fun stuff" at the top right of the page.

Welcome Travis from Olympia, glad to see another Washingtonian join the site. You'll find people here are very knowledgeable on our cars and always willing to help fellow members.

Jim

Welcome from "The Peoples Republic of California"

And good luck with that 3 to 4 month thing. ;-)

So I have been trying to post a thread with a bunch of pictures and an explanation of my plans for the car, but I don't know how to upload any of my pictures.

Back