new member 1973 mustang restoration

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

83slimer

Reaction score
My Car
1973 sportsroof mustang
Hi ,

Im in the middle of restoring my 73 mustang and am finding all kinds of issues looking forward to sharing and finding some tips and tricks to get the job done right. Built lots of jeeps over the years and this is my first go at my mustang i've owned for 12 years, rebuilding it after an accident 5 years ago,

Before accident pics and recent onesbefore732.jpg

Welcome from Ohio

Personally I'm glad your deleting those stripes :p

We have a couple of good body guys on here to guide you along.

Don

Welcome from the Gulf Coast. I'm sure you'll find everything you need here! There is truly an amazing amount of information and talent on this site and so many of the members really want to assist you with issues you run across.

Be sure to post your pin on the member map. You'll find it listed under the Fun Stuff at the top of the page.

::welcome:: from Luxembourg, Europe.

Interesting paint scheme.

Please remember to also put a pin on our member map. It´s on the top right of the page under "Fun Stuff".

Done by previous owner crooked as hell!!lol wont be putting them back after resto
::goodjob::

Yeah I personally don't care for them either. Look decent on a Shelby but not on ours.

Welcome form Oklahoma.

Ray

Welcome from West Texas! Love the slotted mags! ::thumb::

Is it just me, or is the dog taking a wizz? LOL

Back