Mustang Monthly "Best Mustang" Award

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1969 Mach 1
1973 Mach 1
1973 Grande
1989 LX 5.0L
2003 Mercury Marauder
2015 Lincoln MKT
I received my copy of the May 2015 issue of "Mustang Monthly" today and there on Page 50 is a brief write-up and picture of a '72 Mach 1 that they chose for their "Best Mustang" Award for this year's gathering:)!

BT

This month's articles typically don't get posted to the website until they are "last month's articles." ;) :D

Helps keep subscriptions active. :cool:

** Edit: I'm still a little disappointed. Of course I'm happy to see some kind of representation, but if they liked it enough to pick it as an award, why not make it a featured vehicle?

OK, so that's the third issue since Mr. Kinnan took over as editor. Anything included (or not included) in future issues are all on him - no more excuses or lead time or anything of the sort. I guess we'll see if his words are empty or not.

Nothin' to see here... just me griping again. :angel:

I read that last night as well. Definitly an eye catching color combination of white with black/vermilion interior. I really want to go to that show next year. I went back in 1987 as a family vacation with my parents. I still have the t-shirt I bought back then.

I just got a magazine with a pink 66 vert on the front. Is this the same mag? They showed a Boss 351 in the middle somewhere. I only scanned it this morning as I ate breakfast.

Pink "potential production" restomod on the cover, Yellow Boss 351 in a picture at the Silver Spring Mustang Show, with a 'same size' picture of a white '72 Mach 1 in a "sub-feature" called "Mustang Monthly Best Mustang Award" BT spoke of?

Yes... that was it. :p

I was at that show with my truck. I don't remember seeing that car. Maybe it was there on the Sunday. I was looking for a Boss 351 to take some notes from but there were none there Friday or Saturday.

Back