transision vacuum line

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
for a 71-72 there isn't anything special, just connects to full manifold vacuum off the rear vacuum tree. any full vacuum port will work.

depending on your transmission FMX/C4/C6 there are different clips for the hard line that goes to the modulator but at either end you connect a rubber hose.

73s got a vacuum manifold mounted to the firewall since they added more emissions like the EGR it just looked neater.

thanks for the pics. I don't have that on my car but I had to send it back to the speed shop had a few electrical gremlins and I was close to the gasoline and match solution hahaha {just kidding I would torch the sunfire to get my frustrations out instead} Apparently I had the back up lights in the shifter powering the solenoid when I rewired for the mega shifter hahaha.Car should be ready tommorow{oh ya they also plugged the vacume line in a better position mine was running to close to the headers.

Back