Part shop / mustang shop in Los Angeles

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Pantera Group IV
2003 FPV GT
Hi everyone,

I'm visiting LA next week and wanted details on two different places you suggest:

1: regular parts shop to buy brake parts/ Seat covers etc for my 03 Explorer;

2: a mustang shop with the most parts on the shelf for my 71 Mach.

And if anyone wants to catch up for a coffee or beer in LA and Vegas in the next few weeks please message me!

Thanks,

James

Drop me a message if your in Ventura James. I live there!...Also in the L.A. area I strongly recommend Mustangs Etc. in Van Nuys if you're looking for original parts. They have more original parts in one place than you can imagine. Prices are up and down depending on parts.

James,

By far the best place to pick up everything you need at one place will be NPD. They are located in Ventura which is about an hour north of LA. Here is a link to their site.

http://www.npdlink.com/store/
Thanks Jeff!

Drop me a message if your in Ventura James. I live there!...Also in the L.A. area I strongly recommend Mustangs Etc. in Van Nuys if you're looking for original parts. They have more original parts in one place than you can imagine. Prices are up and down depending on parts.
I will do! I just have to get a US cell phone and then I'll Put it up and PM you. Thanks for the tip also!

Last edited by a moderator:
James,

By far the best place to pick up everything you need at one place will be NPD. They are located in Ventura which is about an hour north of LA. Here is a link to their site.

http://www.npdlink.com/store/
might want to order and amke sure they have them at will call. NPD seems to have seperate iteam at different warehouses

A must do is the fabuluos fords forever show at Knotts berry farm this Sunday. There will be a few members meeting up at the 71-73s.
And...don't forget about the cake.

Back