To all that have been a friend and a help

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 Mach 1 460 crites headers,summit cam ,edelbrock dual plane hi-rise intake,edelbrock 780 carb,C-6 trans,Pertronix flamethrower 2 billet distributor & coil
016e.jpg013e.jpgTo all you guys that traded jokes , parts and advice........I have gone through a change in life and "Kermit460" has gone to a new home this winter. I know, I'm shocked I did it too.The first to ride bought it. The family and I spend summer weekends on a 10 mile lake here in Maine and love to get out on our boat . The mustang a.k.a. "Kermit"did'nt get used much after work ,loved the car but black vinyl and no A.C. made for an opportune temp. outside to enjoy.(Yes it does actually get hot here) I have now found a hotrod boat ,to have fun with the whole family. It's an 88 Powerplay 185-xlt with a 350 4V mercruiser 4" dual thru hull exhaust (it's loud and fast like Kermit ):)Don't hate me cause I got a "Chebbie" powered boat !:p You guys have been great and if I promise to get another Pony soon, can I still hang out ? Thank you guys for all the great times I"ve had here , Eric ...."kermit460"

I have a boat with a Chebbie engine-it holds down the slab in my carport. :D

Good to see you here, hope your buyer shows up sometime too. Glad to hear things are going well. If anyone complains that you don't have a Mustang, tell them to take a hike.

...what Jeff said:)!

You don't have to "own" a 71 -73 Mustang to hang out with us. As a previous owner, I KNOW you can still bring a LOT of positives to the site.

Hang around and contribute as you see fit!

BT

Looks like you boat has been taken care of very well. We have a 20 foot 1990 Chaparral that I bought new. Some summers we use it a lot and other summers it barely gets used, but its always fun to be out on the lake or the Chesapeake Bay. It is a great family pastime so enjoy it.

Looks like you boat has been taken care of very well. We have a 20 foot 1990 Chaparral that I bought new. Some summers we use it a lot and other summers it barely gets used, but its always fun to be out on the lake or the Chesapeake Bay. It is a great family pastime so enjoy it.
I'm the third owner , the p.o. owned it since it was 2yrs. old and always kept it in a garage , used in fresh water .It's 18'4"so it won't be too bad for trailering to the lake every weekend. It appears on the working hr. gauge to have 171 hrs. It's good for about 63mph and sounds incredible. The hull is capable of a lot more , a 383 stroker will get it up to 70mph , but I think for the cost of the upgrade and fuel consumption , I"ll be happy with the 350 .Now I need the ice to finish thawing from the lake.:p

Back