Joe from Portland

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hollenjoe

Reaction score
My Car
Mustang 1973 Resto Mod
Hi my names joe,

Ive been restomoding a 73 fastback I bought 30 years ago. I will post pictures shorlty

Hi my names joe,

Ive been restomoding a 73 fastback I bought 30 years ago. I will post pictures shorlty
::welcome:: Welcome from the Gulf Coast. This is a great site. You'll find a lot of good info here!

Be sure to add your pin to the member map. You can find it listed under the "Fun Stuff" at the top of the page.

Hi Joe and welcome from Detroit. This is a great site with so many helpful folks always ready to chip in tho you must have a ton of knowledge already I guess.

"Hey Joe, where you goin' with that gun in your hand?"

Welcome here, the best 7173 site from the universe :)

Thanks! Im doing something really different!

My car was beyond repair and almost eaten away by rust, but it was my first love...

I have pictures at work, so Monday in the AMs I will upload some

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome from eastern Tennessee! ::welcome:: Looking forward to seeing the pictures of your project. I, too, am restoring a basket case. A friend, Bkdunha, told me I should part it out, but there were so few useable parts left, I decided I'd have to rebuild it, instead.

Hello from Mississippi. Good luck on your project. You'll find a lot of members here have started with a car that had a new color called RUST! Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. Very knowledgeable folks here!

Back