Joe from Portland

hollenjoe

Welcome from AZ, looking forward to the pictures

[button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/ezgallery.php?action=myimages&u=3961]My Mach[/button] [button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=3961]Check out My Garage[/button]

Welcome from TriCities WA

-john

(jbojo)

351C 4V cc heads, 10.5 : 1 CR, 290 Herbert cam, Flat top forged pistons, forged connecting rods, Atomic efi,

C6 with Gear Vendor overdrive, 3.89 Tru Trac, Hooker Super Comp with 2 1/2" Pypes Exhaust.        

Some Mod pictures can be seen at: [button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=2026]Bojo's Garage[/button]

Hi my names joe,

Ive been restomoding a 73 fastback I bought 30 years ago. I will post pictures shorlty

::welcome:: Welcome from the Gulf Coast. This is a great site. You'll find a lot of good info here!

Be sure to add your pin to the member map. You can find it listed under the "Fun Stuff" at the top of the page.

Welcome from Oklahoma - I'll be watching for those pics!!!

Ray

1971 Boss 351  

1972 Q code 4 speed convertible 

1971 Mustang Sportsroof  351-2V FMX 

1971 Hardtop (parts car)

1973 Mach 1 (parts car)

Hi Joe and welcome from Detroit. This is a great site with so many helpful folks always ready to chip in tho you must have a ton of knowledge already I guess.

Nigel B

1972 Mach 1 Cobra Jet 4 speed

"Hey Joe, where you goin' with that gun in your hand?"

Welcome here, the best 7173 site from the universe :)

Mustang, beer and rock'nroll

Thanks! Im doing something really different!

My car was beyond repair and almost eaten away by rust, but it was my first love...

I have pictures at work, so Monday in the AMs I will upload some

"Drive it like you stole it..."

Joe

Welcome from eastern Tennessee! ::welcome:: Looking forward to seeing the pictures of your project. I, too, am restoring a basket case. A friend, Bkdunha, told me I should part it out, but there were so few useable parts left, I decided I'd have to rebuild it, instead.

Ron

The Rickster, a 1973 Mach 1, being restored as a tribute to my brother who passed away with COVID in July 2020.

Billy, a 1976 Ford Bronco, also needs a lot of work.

El Guapo, a 1986 F150, frame-off Resto-Mod.

Also, in the queue, a 1950 Ford F1 Panel truck and 1962 Falcon Ranchero

Hello from Mississippi. Good luck on your project. You'll find a lot of members here have started with a car that had a new color called RUST! Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. Very knowledgeable folks here!

Steve

No Officer...I really don't know how fast I was going, my speedometer stopped at 140!

Thank you for all your replies,

Ok so ive been really busy at work,

Some brief history first:

I bought the car in the 90s, It was a cheap fastback with a 302, I was 17 at the time (41 now...).

We called her "The Judge".

I drove her for 5 years, stored her after college and went away to to finish my studies.

Life happened and i nearly forgot about it.

17 years later when i finally had the time to bring her back to life i disassembled it and decided to restomod it instead of restoring it.

I went at it completely different to what Ive seen or done before.

I'm almost finished on all the metal work and suspension and I'm almost ready to work on the engine, trans and axle.

I was going to wait to be completely finished before introducing myself, but kinda got scolded for posting before introducing myself hahah and i have a lot to share and ask.

I will start a build thread in two month or so with pictures of all my metal and suspension work.

Meanwhile,

This was me with a couple of buddies back in 1991-3 not sure:

1980s_zpsrgthsfec.jpg

Pictures of the carnage:

carnage%201_zpsyw4zwabz.jpg

DSC_0055_zps7ymhlm7o.jpg

carnage%202_zpsz8bglr7f.jpg

IMG-20141110-WA0007_zpsxhjtm9zj.jpg

Thanks for reading,

Joe

"Drive it like you stole it..."

Joe