Presentation

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Time Bandit

Reaction score
My Car
1973 model circuits preparations, rolling on the road with the countries of the legislation.
Hello

Presentation::welcome::

Hello all, I introduce myself, I reside in Switzerland I not really speak English but .I bought this beautiful car there 5 years:D .Since I restoreprogresivement and regularly participates in various events in my preparation has régions.Elle circuits.Je am pleased with.

I am doing my best to speak in English, I reside in this beautiful suisse.J'ai Aquis self, there ans.Depuis 5 I restore and enjoy events in my area.

::welcome:: from Bundaberg Australia. Full respect to all members that participate in the forum when English is not their first language, Enjoy and post a pic when you can

Salut à toi,

Welcome here, what car do you have?

I think mine came from Swisserland, but maybe, I found a Swiss flag on the seatbelt, so I guess my Mustang went there sometimes.

If you have pics of your pony, just post them here, we like pics :)

Hallo und herzlich willkommen Time Bandit aus Brisbane, Australien.

Kann ich eine freundliche Vorschlag an Sie und bitten Sie, wenn Sie die Verwendung des Google übersetzen Website, um Ihre Sprache zu Englisch konvertieren möchten. Deutsch war die nächste, die im Angebot ist meiner Meinung nach. Das könnte die Dinge einfacher für Sie, wenn Sie Probleme mit Ihrem Englisch sind. Hoffe, das hilft. Hier ist der Link.

Can I make a friendly suggestion to you and ask you if you use the Google Translate site to want to convert your language to English. German only is the text, that is on offer in my opinion. That could make things easier for you if you are having problems with your English. Hope this helps. Here is the link.

https://translate.google.com/

Cheers,

Greg.:)

Hello everyone, I am doing my best to speak in English, I reside in this beautiful suisse.J'ai Aquis self, there ans.Depuis 5 I restore and enjoy events in my area.
Welcome from the Gulf Coast. Did anyone say we love pictures? :)

Be sure to add your pin to the member map. You'll find it at the top of the page under "Fun Stuff".

Welcome to the site from Virginia! Keep posting and I'm sure we can figure out what you are saying. I saw your pictures in the Garage thread and your car looks great. I'm sure you get a lot of looks and comments when you have the car out on the road.

Welcome from Phoenix Arizona. Hopefully this translate works

Välkommen till den bästa platsen för 71 till 73 Mustanger

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome from West Texas! ::welcome::

I saw you had two threads with the same subject, so I merged them.

Let's see some pictures! ::thumb::

Welcome Time Bandit and it's great to have you in the forum. Very best wishes from Detroit but I know your country from my time working in Europe and you have some of the most beautiful driving roads in the world!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back