Yes or no??

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mexican

Reaction score
My Car
71 mustang grande
My 14" tires are badly weather damaged, kinda hard to get 14" tires here so im thinking about getting these 17"wheels and tires, what you think?

wheels.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I dig it! I'm a Magnum 500 guy, but those look sharp.

looks good but what matters is what you like

Last edited by a moderator:
Not my favorite. Not a bad design but a little too dark for my personal taste. The wheel blends into the tire. I prefer a bit more contrast. But I also prefer a Torque Thrust-D and an Ansen Slotted wheel.

You asked, so...... no!

It´s not the size, it´s the design. It´s much too modern and don´t blend in with the car.

If you wanna go big and wide, I think it´s better to stick with a more traditional design.

For my taste the dog dish and trim ring setup is much better.

I vote no

For some reason they remind me of IROC Z wheels

::chili::::chili::Where is the like button??, i want to press it 10 times for each one of your comments!!!

You asked, so...... no!

It´s not the size, it´s the design. It´s much too modern and don´t blend in with the car.

If you wanna go big and wide, I think it´s better to stick with a more traditional design.

Dude...he's Hispanic ...those ARE traditional to him :D but what EVER you do ...DO NOT put those that are laying by the car on the ground. Just wouldnt be right. but again we are a bunch of ole white guys...what do we know?:D:D:D

You asked, so...... no!

Dude...he's Hispanic ...those ARE traditional to him :D but what EVER you do ...DO NOT put those that are laying by the car on the ground. Just wouldnt be right. but again we are a bunch of ole white guys...what do we know?:D:D:D
H ha ha ha, that is probably the best replay of the thread!! I agree on the ones laying on the floor, they were for another customer, i did not go for the black wheels, like another member said, too much black and no contrast between the tire and the rim, just left it alone until i come back from my motorcycle adventure, then i will start allover again:D

No, I like the dog dishes better, I am kind of old school though.
Whatever i decide to put on the car will be a removable option, i plan to keep the originals for future use and if i ever get this car where i want it i will put everything back, it will be a long journey since the car needs tons of work:-/

If you look at American Racing, they offer the vintage wheels in modern sizes. They look sharp, match the style of the car and allow for decent size brakes..

Back