HOLY

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Posted many times on here! Mods only very few could love. And apparently none of them willing to pony-up and buy.

It would be interesting to see it put on ebay as no-reserve starting at $1.00

Hmm who'll bid?

Costly build... Never re-coup investment.

Ray

At least it's consistent, starts bad in the front and gradually gets worse, to end up horrible in the rear.
lollerzlollerzlollerzlollerzlollerz

At least it's consistent, starts bad in the front and gradually gets worse, to end up horrible in the rear.
The exact opposite of a woman.... usually despite how things start up front, things gradually get better working your way to the rear.

Yup, it's ugly.

I posted this one a few years ago.

The price comes from the fact that it was made by Eddie Paul who is known for custom builds, technical inventions and special effects for movies.

That doesn't make the car any more beautiful but it explains the price.

The exact opposite of a woman.... usually despite how things start up front, things gradually get better working your way to the rear.
Where did you come from? Don't see you on here much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish I would've had more warning... I'm not sure what's worse: the coffee on my keyboard that came through my nose, or the little bit of throw-up taste still in my mouth. :blush:

OK - wait... that was 'negative feedback.' Let me try again.

Maybe if someone were to... ummm... or possibly, ... Hmmm. Nope. I got nuthin'.

$4K is a good place to start as far as if someone wanted to restore it back to being an actual '72 Mustang... but I'm thinking more like $15K. At the very least, it's going to need new full quarters, wheelhouses (outers, at least), taillight panel, quarter end caps, trunk lid, trunk surround, rear valance, door skins, fenders, hood, front valance, f & r bumpers, fender caps, and rockers... and that's just sheet metal (not counting things like side marker lamps, taillights, gas cap & filler neck, gas tank (possibly), etc., etc., etc.

Just being honest. If someone gave it to me in its present configuration, I'd be inclined to tear it apart and restore it back to something closer to original (maybe not 100% original... but pretty close).

Wow, the front end reminded me of a Hot Wheels car. One could say that if you wanted to show your body work expertise, then, Yes, you proved that. Just do not know what else to say.

mustang7173

Back