Now 4v Carb/Cam/headers/T5

Gasoline is for washing parts.

Alcohol is for drinking.

Nitomethane is for racing!

Work in Progress photos here:

Last Update: 4/23/16

http://s1270.photobucket.com/user/therocket366/library/?sort=3&page=1

why??

[button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/ezgallery.php?action=myimages&u=3961]My Mach[/button] [button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=3961]Check out My Garage[/button]

At least it's consistent, starts bad in the front and gradually gets worse, to end up horrible in the rear.

“If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.”

--Albert Einstein

Posted many times on here! Mods only very few could love. And apparently none of them willing to pony-up and buy.

It would be interesting to see it put on ebay as no-reserve starting at $1.00

Hmm who'll bid?

Costly build... Never re-coup investment.

Ray

1971 Boss 351  

1972 Q code 4 speed convertible 

1971 Mustang Sportsroof  351-2V FMX 

1971 Hardtop (parts car)

1973 Mach 1 (parts car)

It would have been a cool matchbox car but in real life it is hard to like.

'Mike'

73 Convertible - 351C/4V CC heads/4bolt/forged flat tops/comp 270/rhodes/mallory unilite/tri-power/hookers/glasspacks/c6/3.50 limited slip/Gear Vendors/Global West sub frames, strut rods and shelby style traction bars/ Rear sway bar/tilt steering (not original)

Pics of modifications included in: [button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-1973-convertible--3335]My Garage[/button]

At least it's consistent, starts bad in the front and gradually gets worse, to end up horrible in the rear.

The exact opposite of a woman.... usually despite how things start up front, things gradually get better working your way to the rear.

11jmcuc.png

351C Bold Manners, Brash Attitude

Favorite Teams: Michigan Wolverines and Whoever Is Playing Ohio State.

When I drive past a herd of cows, the cows MOO at me

He at least has enough sense to point out some good bits... Big tires in the back and front seats.

I think even he knows it's butt ugly.

How much to bring it back to standard? 4k

Image3.png

Jim

We'll know the day 71-73s have finally arrived when someone buys that, and puts it back stock...

Yup, it's ugly.

I posted this one a few years ago.

The price comes from the fact that it was made by Eddie Paul who is known for custom builds, technical inventions and special effects for movies.

That doesn't make the car any more beautiful but it explains the price.

spacer.png
Mike
"If I were you...... I´d rather be me." 😛
Check out my video:
http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-my-mustang-in-action

The exact opposite of a woman.... usually despite how things start up front, things gradually get better working your way to the rear.

Where did you come from? Don't see you on here much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That thing looks like the illegitimate offspring of a three way between a corvette, barracuda, and the batmobile. All I can say is, "Oh my!!!"

Ron

The Rickster, a 1973 Mach 1, being restored as a tribute to my brother who passed away with COVID in July 2020.

Billy, a 1976 Ford Bronco, also needs a lot of work.

El Guapo, a 1986 F150, frame-off Resto-Mod.

Also, in the queue, a 1950 Ford F1 Panel truck and 1962 Falcon Ranchero

I wish I would've had more warning... I'm not sure what's worse: the coffee on my keyboard that came through my nose, or the little bit of throw-up taste still in my mouth. :blush:

OK - wait... that was 'negative feedback.' Let me try again.

Maybe if someone were to... ummm... or possibly, ... Hmmm. Nope. I got nuthin'.

$4K is a good place to start as far as if someone wanted to restore it back to being an actual '72 Mustang... but I'm thinking more like $15K. At the very least, it's going to need new full quarters, wheelhouses (outers, at least), taillight panel, quarter end caps, trunk lid, trunk surround, rear valance, door skins, fenders, hood, front valance, f & r bumpers, fender caps, and rockers... and that's just sheet metal (not counting things like side marker lamps, taillights, gas cap & filler neck, gas tank (possibly), etc., etc., etc.

Just being honest. If someone gave it to me in its present configuration, I'd be inclined to tear it apart and restore it back to something closer to original (maybe not 100% original... but pretty close).

Eric

mach1sig2.gif

Wow, the front end reminded me of a Hot Wheels car. One could say that if you wanted to show your body work expertise, then, Yes, you proved that. Just do not know what else to say.

mustang7173

Thanks,

mustang7173 🇺🇸

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway" -- John Wayne

This guy did the same thing to that car that Picasso did to people. His "Weeping Woman" painting seems fitting.

picasso-weeping-woman2.jpg.b654318db33333bc3524fa26fa3729db.jpg

“If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.”

--Albert Einstein

I see somebody found my ugly stick and made use of it to the max. Makes you ask: What were they thinking? The more I look at it the more I HATE IT. BFU!

Going fast is fun but life is short so slow down and enjoy the ride :D Frank

To look on the positive side the rear window trim is not popping up and there is no reverse mounted wing

[button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/ezgallery.php?action=myimages&u=3961]My Mach[/button] [button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=3961]Check out My Garage[/button]