New to site

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Sprint Sportsroof
Just found this site today and wanted to say hello to all. I purchased a 72 Sprint Sportsroof and I was glad to see there was a site just for 71-73's! It is a Package "B" with a Q code 351 4v (Cobra Jet)

2hz0ppx.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the site! That is a beautiful Mustang! Hope to see more of it!

::welcome::

::welcome:: super nice car! I'd love to see more pics of it. Set up your garage on here when you get a chance and tell us more about it. Lots of fun & very knowledgeable guys on here if you have questions.

I will try to post pics in the garage section.....if I'm sharp enough ! I just bought this car and will get more pics next week. I know I'm the 4th owner. It was originally sold in Scottsdale, AZ in March 1972 by Charlie Rossie Motors. It has 71,896 original miles. It was in such great shape I couldn't pass it up. My son is 12 years old and is really excited..... he's looking forward to cars shows!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice car... Haven't seen one of those in years. Your son will have a ton of fun. My daughter 13 FINALLY admitted why she didn't like me taking her to school in mine. "dad... it's awesome and lots of fun but the boys just gawk at it and I can't get into school kids bothering me and asking questions. LOL!!!!!

Just found this site today and wanted to say hello to all. I purchased a 72 Sprint Sportsroof and I was glad to see there was a site just for 71-73's! It is a Package "B" with a Q code 351 4v (Cobra Jet)

2hz0ppx.jpg
Welcome to the forum !! , verry nice looking Sprint !!

As i also own a 72 351CJ i am verry interested in buildsheets , do you have yours ?? , if so would you share it with us ??

Kind regards,

John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back