71 Interior Parts

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glennschmidt

Reaction score
My Car
‘70 Mach 1
‘71 Mach 1
I am in need of interior part for a 71 Fastback. In particular, the rear seat qtr panels and windshield pillar covers. I would prefer these items in white but will consider other colors if they are in good condition. If anyone has any of these items, or know of someone who might have them, please contact me at 813-508-0610.

Thanks,

Glenn

Glenn,

Good luck with the parts...I have looked for two years pretty much every day on ebay and never even seen any white interior quarter panels. Finally just bought whatever color could find that was nice and will have to dye with SEM. There are some panels on ebay now but the A pillars are a bit more difficult. They just started making the repro A pillars but someone on the site said they were junk?

I am in need of interior part for a 71 Fastback. In particular, the rear seat qtr panels and windshield pillar covers. I would prefer these items in white but will consider other colors if they are in good condition. If anyone has any of these items, or know of someone who might have them, please contact me at 813-508-0610.

Thanks,

Glenn
Thanks Jeff, I too have been following ebay for the past year looking for the same. I'm afraid the only realistic option is a different color that is dyed white. If you know anyone who has these panels in any color please let me know. I've seen a few on ebay that turned out to be junk and I haven't heard anything good wrt to the reproductions.

Glenn

Hey Glenn,

Welcome to the site. When you get a chance, jump up to the "Introductions" forum and post up an "Intro" thread so everybody can properly welcome you.

Tell us a little bit about yourself and your Mustang. ::thumb::

Back