Helpers

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang convertible. 351C 4V
1968 Ford F-100 300 str6 3 sp
1999 Ford Contour sport V6 5sp
2000 Ford F350 4X4 7.3 turbo diesel dually
2000 Ford F150 4X4 5.7L
Just thought it would be neat to see who your young helpers are and teaching them the love of our classic cars so they never get forgotten and replaced with new ones!!

who has the youngest helper?????

This is my Grandson Morgan. He is about 9 months old in this pic, he is now 16 months old. He lives here with his 4 1/2 year old sister and there is no father around. They are the loves of my life and he would rather be with me then his mom!!! He is my Buddy!!! that is why I am building this car for him and not my 23 year old son!!!!LOL

No he does not drink Poppy's beer but he loves to try!!!!

dec62010 025.JPG

dec62010 028.JPG

I use to get a lot of help from my son stripping down the 73, but once he got older and bought his 01 Bullitt it's usually me helping him.

I wish... No voluntary help from kids / grand kids. I get to work on the kids stuff but little help from them on mine. I have to remind my youngest (20 yo) he lives under a Benevolent Dictatorship to get more than a few minutes. Good kids, just not interested in "Dads" hobby.

My girlfriend. She's been having fun lately grinding away rust with the wire brush. :D

My 9 year old stepson...whenever we can pry him away from the TV.

My 2 1/2 yr old son...granted he's been trying to do *TOO* much. Had to pry him away from a hammer he was about to take to one of the doors. :p

6 year old son... We've been working on a Chevy Blazer (ewww, Chevy!) Mama's idea :huh: that may be his one day. Careful with the sanders yall! I was underneath on my creeper, heard this scraping sound, rolled out and he was busy working the fender! Oh well, the paint wasn't the greatest anyway... suppose we'll have many more "teaching" moments...

6 year old son... We've been working on a Chevy Blazer (ewww, Chevy!) Mama's idea :huh: that may be his one day. Careful with the sanders yall! I was underneath on my creeper, heard this scraping sound, rolled out and he was busy working the fender! Oh well, the paint wasn't the greatest anyway... suppose we'll have many more "teaching" moments...
Love it!!! I will remember that!!!!

Lol i'll add to this one. Once they see you do something on the car, they'll try to copy ya and act like they know what they're doing.......really makes you smile.

IMG_3628.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
KingKongs post reminded me of something to pass along, So just remeber this:

Roy's helper is named Jack :D:D:D

I think his last name is Daniel's

Don

here is a pic of my girlfriend Alice getting ready to help me out with the mustang.

got to love the enthusiasm:D
So she must say you can't have your beer until you finish the current task on the Mustang. Great motiviation!

here is a pic of my girlfriend Alice getting ready to help me out with the mustang.

yep, very good motivation!!! I wish I had that kind of help!!!LOL

yep, very good motivation!!! I wish I had that kind of help!!!LOL
Lol yep, definitely agree on that!

Back